Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son of Rancor ahoy!

Comment

According to Era there was a report Lucasfilm was planning a Mos Eisley Spaceport: A Star Wars Story film

That has to be made up right? If not it really exposes how creatively bankrupt their mindset is.

Coming 2022...

Trash Compactor: A Star Wars Story
      Set before the thrilling events of A New Hope, discover the secret origins of the creature swimming in the filth water of the Trash Compactor that almost crushed the legendary Luke Skywalker. A heartwarming adventure tale of a creature seeking a soul mate amongst the Empirical refuse.

Comment

Is it wrong that I would prefer a Mos Eisley Spaceport film to a Boba Fett movie? I just don't need characters who served their purpose padded out into more movies, like they are all EU books from the '80s. A movie set around original characters in a dirty spaceport could potentially have more to offer me than seeing a character I felt was done already. Yes, it also has the potential to be awful but, right now, I'd take the Mos Eisley movie over Character You Liked: A Star Wars Story.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Coming 2022...

Trash Compactor: A Star Wars Story
          Set before the thrilling events of A New Hope, discover the secret origins of the creature swimming in the filth water of the Trash Compactor that almost crushed the legendary Luke Skywalker. A heartwarming adventure tale of a creature seeking a soul mate amongst the Empirical refuse.
          Personally, I'm looking forward to this:

Comment

Such a fine line between what's a joke and what's real.

As someone else said, the Disney/Lucasfilm thing started fairly well but the SW magic hasn't lasted.

Comment

In reality, they'd probably be better served by doing a separate line that goes more along the Old Republic arm of the franchise. The attempt to MCU Star Wars is mostly what's wrong with it, Star Wars lasted mostly because of the lack of content. Opening the floodgates has clearly removed that. Star Trek has lasted even longer but its films have never been $1bn juggernauts, SW is going to reduce itself to the same level of event.

Comment

“Felicity” and “The Americans” star Keri Russell is reportedly in early talks to join J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: Episode IX” at Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm. Abrams and Lucasfilm executives had been meeting with several actresses for the role for the past two months and settled on Russell right before this week’s holiday. Specifics of the […]

The Americans actress Keri Russell is in talks to join Episode IX

Comment

The long standing rumors appear to be true with actor Billy Dee Williams reportedly set to reprise his role as smuggler Lando Calrissian in the upcoming J.J. Abrams-directed “Star Wars: Episode IX”. With all three of the original “Star Wars” key characters gone within the film’s continuity, Lando marks the most significant character from the […]

Billy Dee Williams is confirmed for Episode IX. Take your bets now as to how they kill him off too

Comment

Here's my bet: they won't kill him off and the reason is that Donald Glover got some rave reviews as Lando in spite of Solo's performance. Some execs somewhere will speculate that Solo failed because it didn't have a strong enough connecting thread to the classics and they'll plan a young Lando movie that is bookended by sequences of old Lando. They'll want him alive for that.

Comment

Or Old Lando gets pulled into a black hole, sent back to meet his younger self thus completing Lando's love arc with the only lover smooth enough to make him happy

Comment

Ha! I'd watch that.

Comment

Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm have set a September 14th 4K Ultra HD and Digital HD release, and a September 25th 4K Blu-ray Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and VOD release for “Solo: A Star Wars Story”. The Ron Howard-directed newest “Star Wars” anthology film opened in May to solid reviews but weak box-office. It’s expected that […]

Solo: A Star Wars Story releases on Blu-Ray etc on 14 September

Comment

In a surprising announcement, Lucasfilm has revealed they are bringing back beloved series “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” for twelve all-new episodes to debut on Disney’s upcoming direct-to-consumer streaming service. “Star Wars Rebels” showrunner Dave Filoni made the announcement at San Diego Comic-Con during a 10th anniversary panel celebrating the beloved animated series. The show […]

Fans of the show can rejoice, Lucasfilm and Disney have confirmed that they are resurrecting Star Wars: The Clone Wars and will debut a new 12 episode long season on their new streaming service. It's not entirely clear but it seems like this will be the sixth and final season intended purely to wrap up the old shows storylines to coincide with its tenth anniversary.

Comment

Lucasfilm has confirmed that Billie Dee Williams, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamilll will be back in ep9. Interesting given Fisher is dead in real life.

Comment

Returning and new cast members will join together for the final installment of the Skywalker saga.

They've confirmed her performance is going to be constructed from unused recordings made during Episode VII rather than CG etc. With Hamill, probably space ghost again... it's a Return of the Jedi homage movie!

Comment

Working...
                                X