Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye that’s my fault, it is called Forgotton Anne and just to confuse you some more the world in the game is Forgotten Lands.
    Also in switch demo land, Yoku’s Island Express has a demo which is well worth trying, such an underrated and overlooked game, crazy mixture of pinball, rolling, platforming meets Metroidvania.

Comment

Originally posted by drmick View Post
      I genuinely have no idea what you are referring to!
      It's just about how the eShop is getting cluttered up with low-quality crap, and Nintendo need to assert better control. They need to tell some developers that their stuff isn't good enough for the platform; not for technical reasons but just "it's not good enough and you know it" reasons.

The example was a game I found which was a port of an iPad game, where there were no screenshots and just a video on the shop page - but the video had no gameplay in it, just cg-animated footage.

Comment

Super Smash Bros Ultimate cartridges have started to appear in some hands early. Datamining has begun and music is a key early detail being uploaded.

Loving this:

Comment

And the kudos for Nintendo's 6.2.0 security gets revoked. The potentially unbreakable new security has been cracked like and egg in under 24hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            And the kudos for Nintendo's 6.2.0 security gets revoked. The potentially unbreakable new security has been cracked like and egg in under 24hrs
            Sneaky bastards though. If your Switch was banned, it couldn't access Nintendo servers. For 6.2 they unbanned you, your Switch updated in the background, then they rebanned you! That must be illegal.

Comment

Nintendo has spent the weekend trying to scrub Super Smash Bros. Ultimate spoilers from the internet, after early copie…

Nintendo had a double dose of bad news this weekend as it's spoiler city. Super Smash Bros Ultimate has leaked out early after some peeps got their hands on early cartridges. Youtube is now flooded with reveals and the full game is being downloaded online two weeks early.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ultimate-leaks

Nintendo had a double dose of bad news this weekend as it's spoiler city. Super Smash Bros Ultimate has leaked out early after some peeps got their hands on early cartridges. Youtube is now flooded with reveals and the full game is being downloaded online two weeks early.
                Just goes to show how voracious the YouTube "first" culture is. I doubt this is a planned leak; it's too early (had it been 4-5 days before release, I might've had my doubts).

Comment

I guess it was always coming but I expect the motion controls to remain the sole way to play in which case I'm not sure this will help maintain the series current buzz too much

Comment

It depends on how they adapt the motion controls. I'd be surprised if they'd rule out playing in handheld mode which means that some motion controls could remain but others would be ruled out, such as how they were implemented in fighting. I'd be happy with that - I found the boss fights really frustrating only because of the controls.

Comment

I'm all in if motion controls are gone, they soured the original release too much for me. I could get its defenders case in favour of them but for many, myself included, it'd be a much better game without it. It's not like people were complaining en masse that BOTW dropped them

Comment

I assumed people already knew skyward sword hd was in the works for switch and has been for quite a few months

Comment

Skyward Sword getting a Switch remastering would be infinitely preferable to yet another port of The Wind Waker and/or Twilight Princess.

Comment

Yep, I haven't played that one. I know opinions were divided on the controls but there were enough complainers to put me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Yep, I haven't played that one. I know opinions were divided on the controls but there were enough complainers to put me off.
                              Controls were spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Controls were spot on.
                                This. No other Wii game had true 1:1 motion control like Skyward Sword did.

Comment

Working...
                                X