This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
    Tweaked my grey Switch, for a grand total of £15. Plus i treated myself to a new Tri Wing screwdriver.

Have you used that program to change the colour settings in your remotes to make them display as white when you click them in? Think it just needs a pc with a bluetooth dongle to do it. Just the last step to make them complete, looking pretty snazzy.

Comment

I haven't no, have seen that but believe it is Windows only.

Pretty pleased with how it came out. There is a very similar theme on Etsy, but that is £130 including the Joy Cons, would rather these and the coins in my pocket.

Comment

Is the build quality as good as original? Not that the Joycons are the best Nintendo have made in terms of quality!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Have you used that program to change the colour settings in your remotes to make them display as white when you click them in? Think it just needs a pc with a bluetooth dongle to do it. Just the last step to make them complete, looking pretty snazzy.
          Ace. What about the icons in the controllers menu, are those covered as well?

I need those, but the icon and clip indication colours were putting me off.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Ace news re: Zero Gunner 2. I just came to post about it appearing on the Japanese store, but missed that it was going to be imminently released here for £6.99 - mega-bargain.
            Yeah, it's a bit of a no-brainer at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              Ace. What about the icons in the controllers menu, are those covered as well?

I need those, but the icon and clip indication colours were putting me off.

Comment

I just doubled checked and it basically means Nintendo Labo inclusive games are rrp'd at £49.99, the same as existing games. So, if Nintendo sell the cardboard sets solo they're unlikely to come in higher than £9.99

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  Is the build quality as good as original? Not that the Joycons are the best Nintendo have made in terms of quality!
                  They are about 10% less in terms of quality. What i'm trying to say is it is hardly noticeable, they feel fine in the hand and work fine. Worth doing i think.

Comment

Here:

They also do the white (and others) with a d pad on the left unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                      Only Nintendo could sell cardboard for $80 and people lap it up . I love switch but this is gash
                      You don't know many CAVE kit collectors a mint CAVE arcade box can sell for hundreds of pounds.

Comment

For me, Labo has more than a hint of a Wii Music and Wii Fit vibe; it's a decent enough concept, but essentially a cheap gimmick in the end.

Forget Labo and the weak mini direct from earlier this week; where exactly is Virtual Console almost a year after the launch of the Switch? Maybe Nintendo could give something back to the user base that put money into VC for almost a decade, instead of Labo and the scalper friendly mini consoles?

Comment

Honestly, I have a sneaky suspicion Virtual Console as we know it is dead.

Comment

Me too. Ridiculous when you think what they have with it.

I still think a SIMS type game with the consoles and game boxes is the way to go with it!

Comment

I'm starting to think the same SF.

I love the concept of Labo! It looks like so much fun for kids. The pricing is fine considering it's in line with other Switch software, and you have the option of printing your own cardboard.

What's really smart about is that it's very Mum-friendly, much like the Wii was - it's accessible, i.e. you don't need to be a gamer to get involved, and it encourages kids to use imagination and traditional styles of play rather than simply manipulating buttons and sticks to gun down storm troopers. Or, more likely in 2018, open yet another disappointing loot box.

A clever product - and one that couldn't mark out more clearly that Nintendo's approach to their products is fundamentally different to Sony and Microsoft's. Paper craft fun is a much easier sell for Mum than 16GB of DDR5...

Comment

The video following the LABO trailer was an in depth look at the new Yoshi game from the last E3. I think that looks fresh enough from Woolly World to warrant a purchase - seemingly tons of replayability and exploration.

Comment

Working...
                                X