User Tag List

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Alleged Jan direct leak ??? DKC4 , Metroid 4 , GameCube VC and Smash

Yoshi and Kirby are the next games. I imagine they'll release Smash in the summer, too.

Looks like the USA is getting the neon pink & green splatoon joycon bundle but the kicker is it's the reverse pair to the Jp & euro set so you can make a complete pair of pink & greens if you wish to.

Will be getting that at some point if i can find a set on release.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Looks like the USA is getting the neon pink & green splatoon joycon bundle but the kicker is it's the reverse pair to the Jp & euro set so you can make a complete pair of pink & greens if you wish to.

Will be getting that at some point if i can find a set on release.
    That's all well and good, but have you seen these yet? Tempted to grab a pair while they're available.

OH MY GOD

I NEEEEEEED THOSE (runs off to Amazon Japan)

Posted this before the forum fell over
    http://team-xecuter.com/team-xecuter...witch-console/
    Maybe we will be able to play NGC games soon then ?

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    OH MY GOD

I NEEEEEEED THOSE (runs off to Amazon Japan)
    Hah, thought you'd like that one. Wasn't up on AmiAmi or Play-Asia yet so I'm not sure it is up for order yet.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Hah, thought you'd like that one. Wasn't up on AmiAmi or Play-Asia yet so I'm not sure it is up for order yet.
    Is this set confirmed? I read a few comments on Twitter saying it's just a mock up

2017 was the year for Switch, but I completed Mario Odessey and gave up collecting moons after 300. Bored with Zelda and done MK8 to death. Also Splatoon not for me and tried Xenoblade 2, but again not for me. So, I am interested to see whats next.