Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have no major issue with it either except that, for me aside from a couple of knockout titles, it mostly means there are a bunch of games that I didn't buy for my WiiU that I will now not buy for my Switch.

Comment

Standard procedure these days to flesh out your first couple of years with cross-gen/rerelease stuff. It's exactly what happened on PS4 and Bone.

Pretty boring though as someone who faithfully bought most of what was released on the WiiU. DKC TF is great but I don't need to buy it again.

Looking forward to Mario Tennis Aces. That's gonna be my second full price Switch game. It looks superb.

Comment

Aces looks good, but Mario sports titles have never really been up my boulevard.

Comment

Rereleasing WiiU games is fine but keeping full prices slapped on is the real issue. WiiU owners were likely amongst the first to pick up Switch and it's shaft central. At this point I have to feel that Nintendo is on the verge of announcing a full years slate of software or else they'll have epically fallen asleep on the job. Right now, the system getting cracked wide open last night is the most interesting thing to happen to the system this year.

Comment

They're already looking into a hardware revision as a blocker. So who knows, maybe our first revision Switch units will end up being sought after.

I'd also argue that Labo is the most interesting Switch thing this year. I can't wait to see where that ends up as my boy matures into being able to appreciate this kind of stuff.

Although you're not wrong, for me a Switch version of FreEshop is by far the most interesting development.

Comment

I've had my fill of Wii U Donkey Kong, so I'm not rebuying it. I might give Toad another chance, as I think it's more suited to a handheld.

Comment

Thanks to the wealth of kids TV I see I can't avoid Labo adverts lately, I'm very curious to see how that lands as I don't feel the hook for it. Project Octopath though, I warmed to that demo quickly.

If you took the often rumoured projects (excluding MP4) for 2018/2019 and they actually announced them all:

-Super Smash Bros 5
                -Animal Crossing NS
                -Pokémon Stars
                -Wave Race 4

It's at least easier to see how Nintendo could maintain the Switch's momentum. Personally, I'm more interested if they announced Galaxy 1&2 HD, Luigi's Mansion 3 etc but at the moment it feels still a little surprising the system has so much momentum six months after its last major release. Hope they have more surprises that are within the next 12 months lined up.

Comment

Capcom paying a little bit of attention.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1&2 - each on their own cart, NO download!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Capcom paying a little bit of attention.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1&2 - each on their own cart, NO download!
                    Good.

Let's hope that Capcom reconsider their plan for the Switch port of Mega Man Legacy Collection and do the same.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 24-04-2018, 14:23.

Comment

Not likely. That's probably already printed and waiting to be shipped out.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Not likely. That's probably already printed and waiting to be shipped out.
                        Oh well. I'll be swerving X Legacy Collection on Switch as, having Googled a bit more info, it looks like that will actually be half-physical, half-digital just like Legacy Collection. Your link appears to be misinformed.

Capcom will have to do much, much better before I purchase any of their Switch products.

Comment

Nintendo Switch has been hacked, with two similar exploits released in the last 24 hours following a complete dump of t…

And the hack news hits the mainstream.

Comment

I'll be having words with BestBuy.

Comment

Hacks on, hacks off bishes!

Apparently earthing a joy con pin and pressing the volume up key enters the DFU mode of the switch and allows you to YARR!! to your little black hearts content.

And some extra sprinkles:
                              https://github.com/reswitched/fusee-launcher

Last edited by replicashooter; 24-04-2018, 14:33.

Comment

In short, it seems Shenmue 1 & 2 will be coming to Switch after all

Comment

Working...
                                X