X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    In short, it seems Shenmue 1 & 2 will be coming to Switch after all
    Link to confirm this? Google doesn't show anything from what I can see.

EDIT: Oh wait...I see what you just did there...!
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 24-04-2018, 14:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Link to confirm this? Google doesn't show anything from what I can see.
      Dreamcast emulator.

Comment

I'm just being cheeky about the hack It's looking like Switch will be able to emulate up to DC and GC but cut off before PS2. Curious if they get Wii running, how hard is it to get Galaxy on the damn system!

Comment

The promise of emulators has piqued my interest in this system because a portable Dreamcast would be quite dope and given how well Reicast runs on the Shield TV anyway that means it'll be a sure thing for the Switch. GC emulation has already been teased in the above screenshot so Wii shouldn't be too hard either via Dolphin.

Comment

Question is, can we get Steam on there??

Comment

Wolfenstein 2 is out June 29th, and requires an extra download to play. Of course.

In other news, Saturday Morning RPG is out Thursday.

Comment

There's some vids starting to float of Wind Waker and Animal Crossing running on Switch post-hack

Comment

They could just be videos, though.

Surprised it has taken this long TBH. The android emulators are built so in no time we should have the ultimate Nintendo console under the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    They could just be videos, though.

Surprised it has taken this long TBH. The android emulators are built so in no time we should have the ultimate Nintendo console under the TV.
                    The ultimate Nintendo console, but not because Nintendo wants it to be or bothered themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      The ultimate Nintendo console, but not because Nintendo wants it to be or bothered themselves.
                      Yes, it would be so, so simple for them to make an emulation box with NES games at 99p, SNES at £1.99 etc and make an absolute fortune. The interface could be marvellous with shelves of games, box art etc. The piracy scene has better developers than Nintendo themselves, which is just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        That was the same with both the Wii and the WiiU.

Personally I won't be spending any more time or money on ROMs unless they are ported properly with zero additional input latency.

Comment

I've ordered Wonderboy, as I need a break from Kirby.

Comment

VC on Switch would be a waste of time unless they radically overhaul the storefront too, at this belated point the idea of introducing the sub system to Switch just feels depressing and an insult to the user base.

Comment

Great to see Mario Oddessy broke the 10m units sold mark.

Comment

Anyone got Labo?

Comment

Working...
                                X