This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    As a fighter noob I like the idea of picking that up as a knockabout fighter with mates though.
    For that I can't recommend Smash enough. Even friends that are crap at games can find someone they can be hilariously annoying with. Also 8-player, so it can fit everyone on at once.

Comment

Yeah I’ve played Smash many a time over the years. I can see that it’s a great game, but it’s just not really for me. My mates and I never got into it. My favourite ever fighter is probably MK 9 as that had tremendous longevity for us with its tag mode and easy, slow gameplay.
      Last edited by wakka; 30-04-2018, 22:45.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

But can you play it with the Switch sideways?

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
            But can you play it with the Switch sideways?
            Yup.

Comment

So I can buy it for a 4th time! Yay!

Comment

Two more fighters revealed for SNK Heroines:

Comment

Whoops !
                  Last edited by Junko; 02-05-2018, 12:50.

Comment

£18 a year to back up saves , play multiplayer and play some nes games ..... good grief Ninty

Comment

So this subscription service will have to be a must if one wants to safeguard their game saves because Nintendo totally neglected to include an option to back up save files offline, a feature standard to pretty much every console for generations now?

Here's hoping that the recent Switch hacking can somehow offer the ability to back up save data offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        So this subscription service will have to be a must if one wants to safeguard their game saves because Nintendo totally neglected to include an option to back up save files offline, a feature standard to pretty much every console for generations now?

Here's hoping that the recent Switch hacking can somehow offer the ability to back up save data offline.
                        Remember its not a bug or missing, its a feature.

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably the forum's biggest Splatoon 2 fan and even I won't pay monthly to play that online.

Comment

More good news, the online cloud save will only be in SOME titles. Its not an automatic system wide thing. Good job Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              More good news, the online cloud save will only be in SOME titles. Its not an automatic system wide thing. Good job Nintendo.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/05/08/s...ry-switch-game
                              I wouldn't personally use the feature, so I'm not put out by this, but it's still a bad outcome. It should be an OS-level feature.

Comment

And it seems the idea of a Virtual Console is pretty much dead. There is no good news in this thing. No amount of NES games would be attractive to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X