X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that was crazy tease earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      That's all well and good, but have you seen these yet? Tempted to grab a pair while they're available.

Link to where I can buy! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Comment

I think they may just be a mock up as mentioned... If so I apologise!

Comment

Just as I was getting the itch to replay Dark Souls it looks like an announcement of a remaster may be imminent. Hope it's true ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Just as I was getting the itch to replay Dark Souls it looks like an announcement of a remaster may be imminent. Hope it's true ...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...do_direct_mini
            And remaster for PS4 XBoxOne too I hear.

Comment

Comment

No Chibi-Robo!

Will get Kirby and Tropical Freeze even though I just got TF for Wii U in the mail today. I'll skip Hyrule Warriors and Ys VIII as I already have them for 3DS and PS4 respectively. Not sure about TWEWY as I find it perfectly fine on the DS but might have to double dip for the new story part thing. Think I'll pick up Dark Souls Remastered for PS4 as I plan to get DS 2 and 3 for it as well.
                Last edited by Nico87; 11-01-2018, 14:33.

Comment

The absolute state of this release list... shocking bad.

Comment

It’s almost like a sequel to Gal’s Fighters on the Pocket....

Comment

I'm curious about SNK Heroines mostly because of how KOFXIV turned out, hopefully it's not a lazy waifu effort.

Other than that, man, it's dire. I didn't expect amazing things from a January Direct, especially one labelled as a Mini one but they really need to watch the dependency on belated WiiU ports. I don't mind old games being brought out like if they did a Skyward Sword Remaster or a GC collection etc but it's supplementary and the new game line up... well, the system simply wouldn't be getting used from this point onward.

They've had amazing momentum, shame the first full Switch news of the year is such a weary meh. The ride waiting till Q2 begins,

Comment

Oh wow, the darks soul port is locked at 30fps while everything else gets 60fps update the pc mod gave us 7 years ago.

Comment

No news of the online service, but I half expect another Direct Mini in a week or so about that.
                          Fe now interests me as I like the style.
                          Hard pass on Dark Souls.
                          Hyrule Warriors I'll get when it's on sale, same for TWEWY as I've never actually played it.
                          The perv in me wants to play around with SNK Heroines.

Comment

Not especially inspiring stuff. I might get Kirby. I'd quite like Dark Souls but then I feel like I might as well get it on PS4 for the 60fps, since I hardly play my Switch away from my TV anyway.

If you never owned a WiiU, the Switch really is a great console though

Comment

Fe looks interesting but if I get it I'll be on PS4. Looking forward to the Dark Souls remake (the original remains one of my favourite games of all time and sits alongside any Mario, Zelda or Metroid) but I'll likely get that on PS4 too.

Comment

I hope that Ys VIII will include the upcoming translation patch from the start, without having to download it as an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X