Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taiko Drum Master is coming to Nintendo Switch next month in Japan - and the good news is it look like it'll be possibl…

Taiko will get an English patch!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      That's great it's getting a language patch, but I can't imagine playing this without the physical taiko controller.

That being said, if the controls are precise and the HD rumble simulates force-feedback, it could turn out pretty nice. Sceptical but intrigued!

(Just as long as they're not like the wanky inputs on DK Barrel Blast...)
      Last edited by danstan21; 09-06-2018, 11:12.

Comment

There’s a physical Taiko drum available too. It’s on Playasia for about 50 quid.

I think the Joycon controls look well implemented though, it’s probably the closest Taiko has come to replicating the drumming experience with a system’s stock pad.

Comment

In some non-E3 related news.... it plays DOOM!

Comment

One of the most interesting known titles for Switch, Octopath Traveller, will release on 13 July 2018

Comment

Bestbuy is listing Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition for Swtich at CA$64.99

Comment

ARC coming for Switch too.
                Now I'm off to try Switch Fortnite.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  ARC coming for Switch too.
                  Now I'm off to try Switch Fortnite.
                  it looks decent, art style works in the lower res and graphics, mics don't work atm which should be turned on by thursday, made playing with my mate who is a fortnite newbie harder than it needed to bit (the usual lack of tutorial made it a rough start for him). The aiming is a pretty hard with native controls, the default sensitively is way up and the frame-rate does get ropy when it gets busy leading to alot of missed shots.

Comment

Playing in handheld mode is not great but works. No issues with TV mode.

Comment

Read this somewhere, if your Fortnite account is linked to a PS4, you can't use that account to play on Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        Read this somewhere, if your Fortnite account is linked to a PS4, you can't use that account to play on Switch.
                        Factual. Poor show from Sony on this one I think.

Comment

We know Sony are to blame?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            We know Sony are to blame?
                            Apparently there's no problem if the account is PC only, or even linked to an X Box.

Comment

Yep, seems to be some sort of similar situation to why they are out of the cross play on Minecraft.

Comment

Wait a sec, is Fortnite cross-play on Switch with PC?

I mean, on the one hand I normally love cross-play being a thing, but on a first-person-shooter, I worry that's going to be Dreamcast Quake III all over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X