This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    What is that from, BK? Because I was surprised to see the skimpy clothes at the end of the Ys trailer in the western one.

Comment

The Japanese Direct.

Comment

Is Demon's Souls tied to Sony? Would love a remake of that.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          The Japanese Direct.
          I mean which game. I had to skip through the western one as I was at work; is that character from Ys?

Comment

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy

Comment

That’s Kula from KoF so must be from the Gals Fighters game.

Comment

out of everything they could remake for the switch i couldn't be any less excited by tennis and donkey kong, as for Hyrule warriors its on the 3ds the wiiu and now the switch? I think the lack of vc is them missing a massive trick, and i think they really should do some retro collections for the switch in the meantime, how easy would it be for them to slap a load of 16 and 32bit mario's together on the shop and call it super mario allstars 2, likewise a Zelda collection would be great too.

It's a pretty poor start for the switch lets hope quarter 2 brings with it something new and not just more bottom tier wiiu re-hashes, come to think of it is there anything new in their at all.

Comment

Tbh I'd rather a new Mario Tennis than a load of SNES ROMs, but I take your point. Very odd we've still not gotten VC.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Tbh I'd rather a new Mario Tennis than a load of SNES ROMs, but I take your point. Very odd we've still not gotten VC.
                    Really? They all play the same to me and are entirely too easy to the point of wondering why I play them.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Really? They all play the same to me and are entirely too easy to the point of wondering why I play them.
                      Well, the last one I played was probably the Cube one, and I remember thinking it was pretty fun, but I'm hardly an expert on the series.

I just think a new game - almost any new game - is more interesting than old ROMs. And don't get me wrong, I like SNES games. I spent £70 on a box of SNES ROMs a few months ago!

Comment

My interest increased in SNK Heroines when I had a moment of thinking it was just for Switch but PS4 as well means they might as well confirm the PC version already too.

Not bothered about the costume changes for the western version though, the japanese version is eye rolling, much better in the western version where the characters actually look like they're supposed to

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          Not bothered about the costume changes for the western version though, the japanese version is eye rolling, much better in the western version where the characters actually look like they're supposed to
                          They're different? Not just in that artwork, but in the game too?

EDIT: Looked it up; there's more skin on display in the Japanese trailer than you'd typically get in a Dead or Alive game Apparently it's just the trailer, the game isn't censored.
                          Last edited by Asura; 11-01-2018, 22:17.

Comment

Haven’t watched the Japanese video but the outfit she wears in our Direct is in-game too. And it looks very true to her KoF appearances.

Comment

Switch buyers remorse is strong in my household with announcements like this.

Comment

OK, surprised here - Dragon Quest Builders is up for pre-order on the store, for £39.99.

I'm pretty sure that's more than it ever cost on the Vita, even when brand-spanking new, physical. Seriously, £30. It's £30 now on Vita, but it routinely drops to £12 in sales.

Comment

Working...
                                X