X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Psyvariar soon.
    Are we talking about the PS2 psyvariar here?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Are we talking about the PS2 psyvariar here?
      Same series, new game.

Comment

Yep, and soon as in next week.

Comment

Does anyone know if those wii style plug to USB adapters are any good? Trying to figure out how I could get my wii generation tatacon taiko controller to work on a switch as they used to plug in directly to the wii remote however there’s now adapters I have seen that have that connector to usb. It’s a shame that my arcade controller is trapped in the wii generation taiko games would have loved to have moved it to switch. The adapters are not cheap so it’s a big risk if it doesn’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            This one http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6844978
            which is actually £23 in Argos but last time I looked in Sainsbury it was £18
            Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nin...e-asda-3023145
            Apparently £15 in Asda, if you fancy slumming it?
            I have a Sainsbury's with an Argos in it near work, so I popped in afterwards and neither store had the pad.

I also have an Asda nearby and I'd have gone there if I'd have known. Probably all gone now!

Comment

The Pro controller is sooo good! Go the distance QC!

Comment

I have two launch Pro controllers and I think they're amazing. I gather the launch ones (some/all, not sure) have some kind of problem but I've never encountered anything.

Comment

The quality of the Hori - even at £23 - is so good that, unless you need giro or NFC, paying THREE TIMES the price for the official pad is madness.

Comment

Can't edit posts at work so apologies:

Disclaimer - I'm currently experiencing an anti-Nintendo phase so bear that in mind whenever I tell you not to buy any official Nintendo products! They're such a polarising company. Love the Switch concept, I even 90% love the actual product (battery life aside) and of course some of their games are a real treat, but then they charge an arm and a leg for add-on products and this ridiculous online system that needs a bloody mobile phone and a paywall to backup my game saves and I find myself wanting to punch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      I find myself wanting to punch them.
                      All of them? That would take ages! Or just the head office people? That might be more doable and you could ask them to let the rest know. You know, as a kind of warning.

Comment

I think I mean the high up financial people :-)

Like I *know* that when the engineers first showed the high ups the UI there was a "Backup Saves" button and they were asked to remove it. It's the ones that asked it to be removed that I want to punch.

Comment

Yup, Nintendo are a perpetual dichotomy. On one hand they make the best video games in the world and by a country mile. The gameplay, artistry, innovation and creativity, no one else comes consistently close, but their greed is incredibly off-putting. It's money-grubbing at it's most blatant. Their piss-poor security is a joke too and is handicapping the Switch (it's why it has no apps) and is in danger of spoiling the system's online multiplayer games. I've played a few hackers in Splatoon 2 and it's very annoying and needs addressing.

Comment

Nintendo is the type who'd put on a sumptuous and luxurious diverse buffet, invite you to help yourself and then every time you tried to pick something up they'd slap you across the face

Comment

They are a funny company, and definitely an annoying one. I love what they do though. The Switch is such a cool design and works so well. The way they just do their own thing is brilliant. I'm so glad they didn't make a PSBox. It's what so many other companies would have done and it would have been the death of them.

They are moneygrubbing gits however and boy do they know how to rerelease stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Nintendo is the type who'd put on a sumptuous and luxurious diverse buffet, invite you to help yourself and then every time you tried to pick something up they'd slap you across the face
                                And send you an invoice for the privilege of being slapped across said face.

Comment

Working...
                                X