This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I know it’s kind of OT but, just to come back on Amiibo Festival, I played a couple of games with my kids and I enjoyed it. Yeah, there’s very little to it and the main game is mostly random but we still had fun playing it. And a couple of the mini games we can access are fun. I like the balloon one. It’s a bit like pachinko.
    the island survival game is pretty fun too having to manage your resources and work together so you don't starve is a lot more interesting than the random very dull board game.

Comment

Apparently Freedom Planet is now out on Switch; if any of you like 16-bit style 2D platformers, I strongly recommend it. I think it's fantastic; like a cross between Sonic and Rocket Knight Adventures. Of the indie "wannabe 16-bit" games I've played, it's one of the few that has really nailed it in my eyes.

Comment

Ahhh, game saves backed up

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Ahhh, game saves backed up
          Did you haxx?

Comment

Yes I did! Just looking to see if I can back up my cart games onto an SD to avoid having to kart them around with me.

Comment

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
              launches on 18 January 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
                launches on 18 January 2019

I'm a fan of NMH. I purchased the first two games on Wii to the point that I even double-dipped on NMH 2 just so I could own the JPN "Hopper's Edition" limited-edition boxset of the game.

Clearly, Travis Strikes Back is "NMH 2.5", setting the scene for a potential NMH 3 which I would genuinely love to see Suda51 make. But I will not be purchasing this unless a complete physical version is made available. Digital-only will be a complete and utter deal-breaker, as will that half physical, half-digital crap that certain Switch games have pulled in recent times.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-09-2018, 06:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  as will that half physical, half-digital crap that certain Switch games have pulled in recent times.
                  Yeah, I'm not a person who requires physical releases unlike some members of the forum, but this stuff can **** right off. I've not gone near any of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Yeah, I'm not a person who requires physical releases unlike some members of the forum, but this stuff can **** right off. I've not gone near any of these.
                    I don't necessarily require physical releases for everything either, but there are clear examples on Switch (Capcom arguably being chief offenders here - Resi Revelations, Mega Man Legacy Collection, etc.) where there clearly wouldn't have been a massive effort required to make physical versions.

Comment

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will be available via eShop only on September 27 (Japan) and October 16 (US and Europe).
                      Purchase Valkyria Chronicles 4 via eShop and you'll get a 25% discount out of its $19.99 price. If you're going physical for VC4, no such luck.
                      Really, Sega? Not even a coupon? Maybe they will. Hopefully.

Comment

I can't believe that Monster Hunter super X generations MAX Champ edition whatever is 30fps.

Comment

New Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow (Friday UK Time), more indie titles and (presumably) Nintendo Switch Online details to be revealed

4pm PDT / 7pm EDT (6th September) = midnight BST / 1am CEST (7th September)

Comment

Has anyone found a good bluetooth dongle for headphones for Switch?

Comment

Are there any good Arcade Sticks for the Switch yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Are there any good Arcade Sticks for the Switch yet?
                                I'm mulling over the Hayabusa V from Hori.

Comment

Working...
                                X