Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Luigi's Mansion - Probably because it'd take a fair bit of time to re-texture the game for 1080p whilst being difficult to charge full price for, as opposed to down-scaling it.

Comment

What a load of rubbish

Little shocked at what they presented as No More Heroes too. I'd rather they port the Wii games... lol

Comment

At least more people can try ARMS in it full form.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          At least more people can try ARMS in it full form.
          After finding out Nintendo are still supporting it and it's going on for a while, I briefly considered buying it. I stopped pretty quick when I found it's still £44.99 on Amazon.

For some reason I had it in my head that it wasn't full whack.

Comment

The absolute state of switch, more mario insert sport title, more ports, more indie games and everything had bad frame-rates. And the big announcement at the end is wiiu smash with squids added...

Comment

There really is no pleasing some folk!

Comment

Japan got this:

But no drums it seems. Good? Bad?

Comment

Works well enough on PSP!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                    But no drums it seems. Good? Bad?
                    If Gal Metal is any indication, I truly hope there will be support for buttons.

Comment

Hmm, what's the best place to buy the English PS4-version from? (sorry to ask in here, but a search on "taiko ps4" didn't yield a lot of results)

Comment

It will have button & touch screen input as well, bonus been this time the touch will be a lot more responsive as no more resistive screen. But saying that the DS version was perfectly fine in playing even that hardest oni songs using the touch screen, it will be like playing the ipad version so it will be pretty good.

Would be nice if there is a physical drum as well though, even if it's just a wii to usb adapter so we can plug in our old drums as i'd love to use my arcade pro one with it.

Comment

maybe a bit unfair given we had Mario and Zelda last year, but that direct was pony.

Not sure what I was expecting, but definitely more then some ports. Where's Pokemon/Prime 4...?

Comment

Nice to see N supporting the 3DS like that.

Comment

I imagine the 3DS support is getting some cheap boosting thanks to last years rise in hardware sales. Interesting how Switch has bolstered 3DS rather than killed it.

They should have done Taiko for over here, always got time for those games.

Though, on the side that No More Heroes looked underwhelming. More a cheap interest gauger it seems.

Comment

Lots and lots of WiiU games. I kinda bought all of those already though. Except Captain Toad, but are a few new levels and a resolution bump worth paying triple the price?

Hmm. Not amazing really.

I have to say Luigi's Mansion and WarioWare look good, but I wanted more Switch stuff that appealed to me. Think 2018 will be a slow year for this console if you bought most of Nintendo's WiiU output.

Comment

Working...
                                X