This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Knowing Nintendo they'll port 3D World to Switch and add the cut Captain Toad levels to that and sell it as Super Mario 3D World Deluxe at RRP £59.99
    Admittedly they should port 3D World; I mean they'd be daft not to. I have no issue with all the ports, and, if I'm honest, although I wouldn't personally buy them, I'm not all that bothered about them being full price.

What bothers me is that up until this E3, I genuinely believed Nintendo's teams were doing ports to pad out their release schedule so they could burst out with a new catalogue of software. Now I'm starting to think the ports are the catalogue of software.

People are making the point that E3 is never a big show for Nintendo and that's true, but I'm talking ~15 games here. They need to be showing 3 or four must-have titles, 2-3 times per year.

Comment

That’s pretty much how I saw it too [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and most bizarre it is too as you’ve got to wonder how all their dev teams have been earning their keep with so little being highlighted for the platform.

I really thought they would’ve came so strong for year two after that weak opening but either way games will sell because people are starving for something to play. Strangeness.

Comment

Reggie had just about the worst answer when discussing the lack of Animal Crossing Switch: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...nimal_crossing

Basically not even mentioning it and instead trying to push Pocket Camp. I do not care about Pocket Camp.

Comment

Just played the Toad demo, it's cute but really easy, so do the later levels get hard or am i to expect Kirby levels of braindead gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
            Just played the Toad demo, it's cute but really easy, so do the later levels get hard or am i to expect Kirby levels of braindead gameplay.
            If you want to simply end the game it's a cake walk. If you want to 100% it it's going to take a lot more effort. Typical Nintendo fare, with some hidden pieces being very fiendish/bastardly indeed.

Harder than Kirby. Not as hard as Woolly World.

Comment

Finally!!!

Pocket Rumble launches July 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                If you want to simply end the game it's a cake walk. If you want to 100% it it's going to take a lot more effort. Typical Nintendo fare, with some hidden pieces being very fiendish/bastardly indeed.

Harder than Kirby. Not as hard as Woolly World.
                Woolly World was hard? Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Pocket Rumble launches July 5th.
                  Heh, the scanlines make it look a bit less like the NGPC. I wonder if they've had to do that. Imitiation may be flattery but I always thought this was always a bit close for comfort.

If it plays well, I'll buy it though. Wonder how much it'll be.

Comment

Still listed as $10.99 here.

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                    It is just level after level of the same. As part of 3D World they were an awesome break from the main game. They fail terribly as a game in their own right. I traded the WiiU one in very quickly.
                    Last edited by kryss; 21-06-2018, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                      Woolly World was hard? Say what?
                      The secret stages unlocked by collecting every flower are pretty difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                        The secret stages unlocked by collecting every flower are pretty difficult.
                        Aha. Thanks.

Comment

I told my kids I was holding out for a physical version of Minecraft. It is now out. Anyone played the new bedrock edition?

Comment

Mario Tennis Aces annoys fans by not letting you play a standard game of... tennis

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...game-of-tennis

Mario Tennis Aces annoys fans by not letting you play a standard game of... tennis
                              I expected this; upon playing the demo I was put off because there was a 13-step tutorial before you could actually play, where it was like a fighting game, where a star move beats a focus move, a focus move beats a superstar power slice, a flimblemedoo beats a supersappato, a googlemunch can be charged into a suplex-smash...

I think it's probably a great game, butwhile MarioKart has loads of stuff on top of the racing, it's still a racing game. You can start and you pick it up as you go. Aces didn't feel like a Nintendo game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I told my kids I was holding out for a physical version of Minecraft. It is now out. Anyone played the new bedrock edition?
                                The Flintstones like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X