X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Hyrule Warriors is £44.99.

Seriously, **** off Nintendo... And I wanted to buy it. I was honestly expecting £24.99. I really think that's more than it was when new on the WiiU! They're charging more for the port than the original.
    How can you possibly be surprised and/or shocked by this?

Comment

Yeah sadly it was 100% always gonna be that price.

Just go grab yourself a copy of Dynasty Warriors 2 instead. Estimated CEX price: 50p. Basically the same game. Without any Zelda stuff. And set for some reason in Silent Hill. Or possibly Stephen King's The Mist.

Comment

Seriously, **** off Nintendo... And I wanted to buy it. I was honestly expecting £24.99. I really think that's more than it was when new on the WiiU! They're charging more for the port than the original.
        UK getting ripped off.

Its under 30 in Singapore.

Comment

It's $80+tax here, so about the same as the UK.
          I'm laughing at MHGU being priced the same. The Japanese version was 2/3 that price on release last year. The success of MHW is making Capcom act all silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            How can you possibly be surprised and/or shocked by this?
            I’ll quote this next time you roll out your old “WTF Nintendo?” schtick with lashings of faux outrage for the umpteenth time then

Comment

I'm seeing online that the Switch version comes with a bunch of extra features, even more than MK8, but I haven't yet seen what those are. They're going to have to be pretty amazing though.

Comment

You have to admit that [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is right though. I can understand Nintendo recycling all their Wuu games on the Switch in order to get a higher return on investment... but there’s no need for them to take the piss. Constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                  You have to admit that [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] is right though. I can understand Nintendo recycling all their Wuu games on the Switch in order to get a higher return on investment... but there’s no need for them to take the piss. Constantly.
                  £20 a pop for remakes end of. Nintendo’s 1st & 2nd party games did just fine sales wise on wiiU. Full price is an absolute p**s take.

Comment

#NintendoTax

Also, that seal of quality is made of real fake gold so costs a few pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      £20 a pop for remakes end of. Nintendo’s 1st & 2nd party games did just fine sales wise on wiiU. Full price is an absolute p**s take.
                      This.

Full price for Hyrule Warriors - a game that has been released for the third time in four years.

Rubbish but like I said before, given that this is Nintendo, it's totally unsurprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        This.

Full price for Hyrule Warriors - a game that has been released for the third time in four years.

Rubbish but like I said before, given that this is Nintendo, it's totally unsurprising.
                        We all know this. I bet the vast majority of new Switch owners have no idea these are rereleases.

Comment

Dunno if anybody else has seen this.

Spend £100 or more in Smyth's on Nintendo stuff and get £20 off.

Comment

I was tempted by Wheels of Aurelia, but it looks like there's lots of unnecessary swearing.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I was tempted by Wheels of Aurelia, but it looks like there's lots of unnecessary swearing.
                              Stop buying games!
                              ...Until Don't Starve is reduced.

Comment

I bought Zero Gunner 2 (because I love it) and Stardew Valley (because you love it).
                                That'll do for now, Switch-wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X