• Show
Clear All

Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
      Is it any good?
      Yes.

Comment

Still waiting for dates for Shakedown Hawaii, Super 90s GP and Pocket Rumble.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Super 90s GP and Pocket Rumble.
          I've heard weird things about both of these. Like the 90s GP one is stalled and Pocket Rumble had some strange development issues, like a Twitter spat or something.

EDIT: Seems like it was crap. The sources I see online say it was massively delayed because it didn't hit a "quality bar". I mean, it has to literally be just as good as KoF R-2, because let's face it, visually it just completely plagiarises the style of the NGPC.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't pledge towards 90s Arcade Racer on Kickstarter FIVE years ago, only to see it resurface as 90s GP.

Comment

I'm interested in Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze myself but refuse to pay £40 for it. It's an old game so should be discounted, well new to me (I didn't play it on Wii U) but still, it's the principle.

Comment

Stardew Valley is very cute, and certainly a good one that is family friendly. I thought Zero Gunner 2 was good, but I've not played the original.
                Keep in mind that Ikaruga is out next week if you need a 1P/2P shooter fix.

Comment

I've put Stardew on my future list.
                  Personally I prefer Zero Gunner 2 to Ikaruga. The former has inventive levels and bosses, the latter is a bullet hell pattern dodger.

Am I right in thinking there are no UK video streaming services?!
                  No YouTube, Amazon Prime Video or Netflix?!

Rrrrrubbish!

Comment

No video streaming, no. It's kinda weird but at the same time who doesn't have umpteen boxes and devices that run those?

Comment

Yeah, hooked up to the telly.
                      The Switch is something you can use on the go OR on the telly!

Comment

Do you not own a smartphone QC? You ought to get one, they're pretty good now

Comment

What a lovely film night we'll have crammed around a 5" screen!

Comment

Chromecast.

Comment

Hyrule Warriors is £44.99.

Seriously, **** off Nintendo... And I wanted to buy it. I was honestly expecting £24.99. I really think that's more than it was when new on the WiiU! They're charging more for the port than the original.

Comment

#textbooknintendo

Comment

Working...
                                X