Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was complaining about the gold points-cash exchange rates, but that was before I found out they'd upped what you get for purchases. A retail game cart used to get you 12 points, now it gets you 30 to 80 depending on the MRP of the game - Sine Mora EX got me 30, LEGO City Undercover got me 70, and LA Noire got me 65. Much happier with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      I'll almost definitely require a backup unit at some point. Urgh..

At least Nintendo still stock the batteries. Those are usually the first things to go.
      They do? That’s helpful info for me. My New XL (bought February ‘15) barely holds a charge, and so it’s only useable for 30-45 minutes depending on the game. Might replace the battery then try and squeeze more use out of it before changing over the newer one I bought.

Err, yeah, the Switch. I imagine Pokken being a Pokemon spin-off title helps keep the value higher. Don’t recall any Pokemon games getting widely discounted, other than that typing one which Argos had on sale for ages.

Comment

Bought a replacement battery for my new XL off Nintendo back in November.£15 inc delivery but took about 3 weeks to arrive.Machine back to normal now

Comment

Code of Princess EX is coming to Switch in the summer, with local co-op and an high-def update.
          Boobs.

Comment

Is it getting a physical release?

Comment

This is out this Spring.

The crazy drunk guy presenting is Sanodg of Tekken/Ridge Racer soundtrack fame. His company DETUNELtd. worked with Korg on the DS range of synth workstations.

Comment

I see Capcom are doing their usual thing with Megaman Legacy 1+2 for Swtich, 1 is on the cart, 2 is a download.

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                Is it getting a physical release?
                That it is.

Comment

I haven’t got one of these split games. How does it work? Is it a code, so one use only? Or will it download and access from the cart so you could buy it second hand and be able to play them?

Comment

If it's anything like on the 3DS (for Fire Emblem Fates for example) you get a code to download one half and it's treated as DLC, meaning you need have the cart inserted to play any of the two halves.

Comment

It's a garbage method & i refuse to buy/support any game that pulls that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        It's a garbage method & i refuse to buy/support any game that pulls that crap.
                        It's complete bull**** too. I mean when LA Noire did this kind of thing, I wouldn't pay for that kind of service but at least they had a semi-reasonable excuse - that the game was too big for the cards Nintendo were providing and the more expensive card would've bumped up the cost of the game considerably. I don't know what their margins were so it might've been a ruse, but at least it's a reasonable concern.

Capcom aren't going to convince anyone that a Megaman collection won't fit on a cart.

Comment

Comment

Nobody else got Kirby yet?

Comment

I haven't, but I'm very open to getting it if consensus is that it is one of the decent Kirby games (e.g. Kirby Super Deluxe, Kirby Triple Trouble). A decent Kirby game in HD with a four player mode? I can get behind that. I'll wait until there's more opinions out there before making a purchase though.

Comment

I bought it. It's Kirby. But with a crazy 4 player co-op thing going on.

Looks lovely but is a bit confusing in single player.

Comment

Working...
                                X