Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is happening - a Joycon by Hori with a proper d-pad. £25 but lacks gyro and rumble and can only be used in handheld mode. Kinda like the colour though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      Nobody else got Kirby yet?
      Got it together with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Tuesday. Loving it so far but I’m addicted to SMO at the moment

Comment

I too am addicted to social media optimisation. It is very addictive.

Comment

This limited edition Switch will be given away at PAX next month

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...ectional-d-pad

So this is happening - a Joycon by Hori with a proper d-pad. £25 but lacks gyro and rumble and can only be used in handheld mode. Kinda like the colour though.

I haven't actually hooked mine up to the TV yet so quite interested in this.

Comment

PSO Cloud initial app download is up on the Japanese eShop btw. The full game goes into service April 4th.
              Last edited by kryss; 26-03-2018, 03:01.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                PSO Cloud initial app download is up on the Japanese eShop btw. The full game goes into service April 4th.
                Japan-only though, I assume. I hope they take this chance to bring it west, finally - I would definitely play it. Hell, I'd love a version of PSO (the original) too.

Comment

I see that @j0emusashi is about https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games...-deluxe-switch

Comment

Oh look!

My Switch has a tiny hairline crack on the rear case by the power button.

Comment

Mine has that too. And googling it seems that MANY have that exact same thing. I had heard about it before I realised I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Mine has that too. And googling it seems that MANY have that exact same thing. I had heard about it before I realised I had it.
                        It happened to my brother's Switch and they wanted to charge him £180 to repair it!!!

In the end he went to Game and they swapped it out so he lost his saves.

Mine is out of warranty though so I'm screwed.

I've only ever played it in handheld mode about 6 times!

Comment

I've played mine loads but it's clearly a defect of some sort given how prevalent and consistent it is. What I haven't heard is it having any other effect than visual. Mine looks like pieces should be falling off but they aren't. I'm not sure what's keeping it together.

Comment

I've hopped on eBay and ordered a replacement tablet shell from Hong Kong for £4.30.

I doubt it looks like the images with the branding and CE marks and the likes but we'll see when it arrives.

YouTube shows it being easy to change: just a few screws to remove and that's it.

Comment

If the seam is less than 0.5mm thick you could try a very small speck of thin modeling cement (the stuff you glue planes and plastic Warhammer models together with). This has a capillary effect so it would likely weld the gap closed. If it doesn't work then it evaporates away so no further harm is done.

Comment

Apparently 3rd party docks are bricking Switch's when upgrading to firmware 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X