Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone Home is coming to Switch next week. I love that game so much.

Comment

Gone Home’s 5th anniversary as well this year.
      Also it’s good to know Gone Home is still upsetting those sad gamergate wanks 5 years later.

Comment

Diablo III officially announced. Base game, two expansions, all updates, plus Nintendo-exclusive extras (Ganondorf armour and the likes) for $59.99. Release date still unknown, but within 2018.

Comment

I’ll stick to my PS3 version I bought from CEX for 6 quid about four years ago. $60?!

Comment

I'd have paid $120 for Diablo II.

Comment

Don't encourage them Dave.

Comment

New Super Mario Bros. U, the most recent installment in Nintendo’s 2D platformer series, could [...]

Speculation that Nintendo is soon to unveil and release another WiiU port job to Switch: New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08...ntendo-switch/

Speculation that Nintendo is soon to unveil and release another WiiU port job to Switch: New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

More bland modern identikit 2D Mario FTW then.

Honestly, the only surprising thing about this is that there wasn't a "NSMB Switch" title ready at launch.

Calling it now: This will outsell Super Mario Odyssey like how NSMB Wii battered both Galaxy games combined and like how NSMBU/NSLU outsold SM3DW.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 16-08-2018, 19:06.

Comment

Just got the notification on my Switch about the Nintendo Online service (and I use that word loosely) launching in mid-September.

Is anyone planning to sign up? £18/year isn't a lot, but as far as I can see there are absolutely no improvements actually being made to online play. I'll be sad not to play Splatoon 2 online, but I can live without it (and there aren't any other Switch online titles on my radar).

Dripfeeding ~30 year old NES games and holding backup saves hostage sure aren't going to get me to bite either.

I feel like I'm missing something. Where is the value in this programme...?

Comment

You are not missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        You are not missing something.
                        Nintendo certainly are.

Comment

My sister refuses to pay so my nephews are SOL.
                          I'm considering paying for a family plan and getting them all online.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                            Is anyone planning to sign up? £18/year isn't a lot, but as far as I can see there are absolutely no improvements actually being made to online play. I'll be sad not to play Splatoon 2 online, but I can live without it (and there aren't any other Switch online titles on my radar).
                            I can't live without ARMS, and soon Smash (nor Splatoon 2 or MK8D when I feel the urge to play those), so I kinda have to pay.

Comment

lol @ that gif

Comment

Working...
                              X