Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you see how many points you have? I don't recall getting codes to redeem with my Switch and physical Mario copy, but I assume it's smart enough to figure it out? No idea how this system works!

Comment

Digital copies get you point automatically, physical on Switch there's an option from the main menu "Collect Nintendo Points" or similar.
      Log on to My Nintendo to see your points balance.

edit:

Nintendo Japan confirm 1 gold point = 1 yen

Massive rip off, stick to % discounts instead.
      Last edited by kryss; 08-02-2018, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        The question I have is will Zerodiv patch the issues?

I'm won't buy it otherwise.
        I caved. Played it for an hour tonight. Seems okay.

Comment

1 point = 1p on the uk site considering its 200 gold points per game that's a saving of £2.00 per eshop purchase, which isnt bad really, if i collect all my gold points ive got about £15 worth of credit for the e-shop

Comment

Wow, that is a difference. We get 60 gold points for a digital purchase of $69-$82.99, so it's $0.60 back per full price game if they use a similar ratio.

Comment

Hollow Coming To Nintendo Switch On February 22, 2018

Forever Entertainment today announced that the survival horror adventure Hollow is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 22, 2018.

In Hollow you will join nameless pilot that transports resource cargo from Shakhter-One to Earth. One day he wakes up in an emergency capsule drifting near facility. Only thing he can remember is an auto-pilot code for Shakhter-One capsule dock NR 6.

From the very first step on board it is clear – facility went dark due to power supply issues. It’s just a matter of time like sanity is wrested by a nightmare born on Shakhter-One.

The worst evil is the one that knows us better than we do… The worst nightmare is the one born in our past, emotions, fears and pain.

FEATURES
              • Explore a derelict mining facility in orbit around Jupiter.
              • Wade trough nightmare and solve Shakhter-One mystery.
              • Enter open battle or use environment as your ally while fighting your fears.
              • Solve puzzles and use your brain to proceed.
              • Master “In-Your-Face” gun combat to survive.
              • Reveal deep, engaging backstory of protagonist and set him free… … or do not.

Comment

Fail0verflow

Last edited by _SD_; 21-02-2018, 00:31.

Comment

Not too surprised. I assume it runs just like on a nVidia Shield.

Homebrew is one thing, but I just hope Nintendo move really quickly to prevent avenues for piracy or publishers/indies might get concerned.

Comment

Has anyone played Monster Hunter XX? How playable is it Language wise?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      I played MH3U pretty much to completion over a vast amount of time without reading a single word of text because it was all too small.

That game made me go and get glasses.

I think you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        I'm waiting for a UK release so I can restart my own version of the Sonic Cycle; buying each MH game then complaining I don't get them loudly on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Not too surprised. I assume it runs just like on a nVidia Shield.

Homebrew is one thing, but I just hope Nintendo move really quickly to prevent avenues for piracy or publishers/indies might get concerned.
                          Its apparently been cracked wide open at a low level by a few different teams which is a sad state of affairs for what it bodes. I prefer my systems to be CFWd toward the end of their commercial lifespan as it gives them a second wave of interest.

Nintendo haven't really ever been very good in the piracy stakes though, especially on the handheld front but I was surprised to see this out in the wild so quickly. Only good thing that can come from it is an optimized port of Reicast for mobile upressed Dreamcast games. That might be enough to make me buy a Switch and go looking for sailors as I look for sailors.

Comment

A new mode for Mario Odyssey looks to be getting released within 24hrs whilst rumours are swirling around Smash Bros 4 Deluxe hitting this year

Comment

Bridge Constructor Portal out on 28th Feb. Looks right up my street.

Just downloaded demo of Octopath Traveller. Will report back!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X