User Tag List

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 58666768
    Are you saying DKC is a ridiculously easy game or one he should play because it's not a ridiculously easy game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Are you saying DKC is a ridiculously easy game or one he should play because it's not a ridiculously easy game?
    The second bit.

It's easier than DKC 1 & 2, but a nightmare if you want to 100% it.

Saying that they've added an easy mode to this one. They already have Kirby though, so it might be best to finish the games they have rather than dipping in to anything else. Mario on its own should be enough for most people.

@QualityChimp How about some Gentleman's indie stuff? Stardew Valley? Golf Story?

My friend loves Stardew Valley, so I imight look into that, but as you say, going to focus on the games we have already.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Can you buy Zero Gunner 2 in the UK for the Switch?
    Searched the UK Nintendo site and it doesn't come up.

Any other kid-friendly games that I can play?
    I don't want to play ridiculously easy games, but if my son can help, like in SMO and SMG2, that'd be great!
    Yep. 6.29. Easier to look on the Switch eshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavey View Post
    Is it any good?
    Yes.

Still waiting for dates for Shakedown Hawaii, Super 90s GP and Pocket Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    Super 90s GP and Pocket Rumble.
    I've heard weird things about both of these. Like the 90s GP one is stalled and Pocket Rumble had some strange development issues, like a Twitter spat or something.

EDIT: Seems like it was crap. The sources I see online say it was massively delayed because it didn't hit a "quality bar". I mean, it has to literally be just as good as KoF R-2, because let's face it, visually it just completely plagiarises the style of the NGPC.