Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Smash Bros Ultimate will takeup at least 16GB on your memory if bought via eShop

Comment

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has just had a small free update. BOTW Link, bike, wheels and glider.

Comment

Yeah, this is interesting. I didn't expect any updates to MK8. Dare I hope for more...?

Comment

I don't think we'll see anything else tbh.

Comment

I would have agreed but then I would have said that before we got this. And then we got something.

Comment

The team look finished with ARMS, for now. So who knows? I'd like some more paid DLC.

Comment

Hell, right now I'd just settle for Nintendo updating the Switch OS so that game save data can be properly backed up, y'know, like MS and Sony consoles have allowed you to do for years and years now.

Comment

And previous Nintendo consoles could

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    The team look finished with ARMS, for now. So who knows? I'd like some more paid DLC.
                    More paid DPC for MK8D is a license to print money.

Comment

I'd have thought the DLC was just a nice perk to them having to dedicate time to create the Labo support. With any luck they'll turn to making Mario Kart 9 now

Comment

The idea of Mario Kart 9 totally skipping the Switch doesn't seem so far-fetched.

Just my opinion, no insider knowledge here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          I always thought that was well-known though? Surprising to see this reported this week.

I'm now expecting GC Animal Crossing to inflate in price considerably on the retro market if the hack becomes widely accessible.
                          I too thought that was always well known, of sorts. I mean, how else were those NES games playable?

I doubt this will affect the price much though. I figure we're more likely to see someone isolate that portion of the game into a dol file or whatever, if anything.

Comment

Of all the ways you can play a NES game this has to be the most impractical by some margin.

Comment

I don't think they'll make MK9 until the next console. Paid DLC for MK8D is more likely...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                I don't think they'll make MK9 until the next console. Paid DLC for MK8D is more likely...
                                I would be totally OK with that, though. I'd happily pay £20 for a bunch of Mario Kart 64 tracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X