Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a PlayStation without Ridge Racer.

Comment

There wouldn't be a Play Station without Nintendo.
      </sarcasm>

Comment

Man, that would be the greatest thing. Srsly. They shouldn't tease me like this.

Would be great if it was Switch exclusive too, from the entirely selfish perspective that I've got literally one game for my Switch and it's a bit of a white elephant - so the more exclusives that come that I want for it, the better.

Comment

The rumour, if there's any truth to it, suggests it would be a Switch exclusive (at least initially)

Comment

I must admit that would make me buy a switch - would have to set up the peasants 1080p monitor again though ;-)

Comment

Jesus, I’d have to buy another one. I’ve given mine to my niece.

Comment

If true, I hope it’s not some daft incarnation of ridge racer vita and unbounded......

Comment

Yeah, that’s the thing. Recent Ridge history hasn’t been stellar. Would love a good Switch Ridge game though.

Comment

From reading up, it's from some guy's LinkedIn who is a lead designer at Namco Bandai. Unbounded and Vita were outsourced - so there's some hope it might be halfway decent if it exists.

Comment

i rember the psp ones where great and i was blown away with how much fun they where, hopefully a switch return to form would be ace as we seem to be really lacking decent arcade racers this generation, the last big arcade racer release we got was Need for Speed loot box gambling edition.

id love the announcer to come back shouting a load of random **** at you and poking fun at modern gaming practices.

"Hey kids wanna upgrade your car welllllll lets hope your loot box has the right card or its time to ask mommy and daddy for a credit card SPLASH THE CASHHH"

"we haven't finished the game we only have made half the tracks we wanted to and there are some serious bugs but how about you pay us for the game now and we will fix it by an undetermined date or hey mabye NEVERRRRRR"

"wow this car is awesome but I'll let you in on a little secret, the best car in the game was a pre-order bonus so good luck playing online if you didnt get that car as YOURRRR SCREWED "

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        From reading up, it's from some guy's LinkedIn who is a lead designer at Namco Bandai. Unbounded and Vita were outsourced - so there's some hope it might be halfway decent if it exists.
                        The same account points out to an unannounced FPS game and people are speculating Metroid Prime 4.

Comment

I seriously hope not. I want that to be done mainly in-house.

Bandai Namco Singapore, too. I wouldn't put money on a Singaporean-developed game being much cop for almost the same reasons I wouldn't put money on the Singapore national football team.

Comment

It just needs to be an HD remaster of Ridge Racers 2 (PSP) with a few more tracks and it'd be gold!!

Comment

Sweet news. Gold points will soon transfer into money off.

I've got 400 knocking about which = £4 off a Switch eShop purchase. I'm happy with that.

Comment

I'd be hoping for a little more myself. I have 258 and if I get $2.58 off I'll be peeved, considering 180 gets me 40% off Mario Maker for WiiU right now, which is an $18 discount, 50 gets me 40% off Skyward Sword, which is about $12 off.

Comment

Working...
                                X