Star Wars Battlefront 2 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Battlefront 2 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Back to just me playing this and yet having fun.

I've only had a brief shot of the campaign mode but so far it seems pretty good. Looks fantastic in 4k HDR on the X.

Comment

Star Wars Battlefront II Customisation And Clone Wars DLC Confirmed, Conquest Mode Under Development

Comment

I’m tempted.....

Comment

Don't do it man!

Comment

I traded my disc in yesterday. When it's sub-$20 digital I'll jump back in, but right now MHW > all.

Comment

'Free' with PSN right now, not played it sine the terrible beta release and loot box mess up. Sure all the lot box stuff is 'fixed' and there seems to be alot of content for the game now, but it still plays like dog poop, catering the lowest common denominator.

There is never a spare second where someone isn't one of 4 heroes jumping around, it just not fun to get smashed with no way of fighting back, specially against these 4*purple mfer's force pushing me from half a map away, down one and some one else is back as a hero in seconds due to points given out like candy.

The whole card system allowing long time players to absolutely shaft you with improved ability powerups which really make a difference on the Heroes, they lock all the weapons away behind milestones, i've yet to in 7 matches (4 Supremacy, 3 galactic) get any of these cards other players have.

Supremacy maps start in large open areas and are a ticket battles (standard DICE fare) over 5 capture points, then follow up by attacking the base on a map switch which is basically galactic mode, the attackers don't win then progress is saved and everyone goes back to open area to repeat, the clones war map i was on went on for 3 cycles before i quite out on the 4th bored out of my mind, the clones could easily thrash us on open ground by 30-100 points, anytime i made ground i'd just get stomped by Heroes or snipers, but in the tight choke of the base defence forces even the crappiest player to form together and create a wall of laser death a hero can't over come soloing, the few times they broke through was with both heroes and a 4-6 players going down one of the 3 points.

trying out galactic mode was just classic battlefront, a moving battle front, long term players spawn camping the losing team and heroes dabbing on everyone. The nu starwars stuff is just atrocious to look at too, just what are DICE thinking with the upgraded buyable jobs, ugly as sin.

Comment

I found the fighter mode much more balanced than the first game. Until you get wiped out by someone who found a hero power up.

Comment

Working...
                X