Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [NS] - storyline spoiler-free please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [NS] - storyline spoiler-free please!

We left off with:

There are only 2 light element rare blades.
    Does anyone have KOS-MOS?

Not yet. A question: I've completed chapter 4

and Morag is now in the Blade bonding menu. Is she a permanent party member?

Comment

I think so. I saw her outline in the rare blade catalogue and thought am much.

Comment

Anyone got a boxed copy of this they're bored of? As I've finished Sonic Forces and would do a straight swap.

Comment

Well, I really hope

Morag is a persistent party member because she rolled a rare blade.

Comment

Of course a new party member I don't really care about bonds two rare blades out of two common cores with no boosts.

Comment

Popped a few rare cores, with no boosts, and 3 new rare blades. KOS-MOS still eludes me, but I don't have many ether cannon blades too, so...does anyone know what are the requirements for "strenght 30+"? It's for one merc mission.

Comment

Gotta unlock more nodes on the affinity chart to increase a Blades Strength if I remember right, I think sending Blades on merc missions will randomly unlock nodes, one of the reasons they are adding the ability to send out your story blades in a patch, or on NG+, I forget (too late imo)
                Last edited by Adam; 08-01-2018, 08:08.

Comment

On the verge of 100 hours at the beginning of chapter 7, although I've left the game diling for at least 20 of them before discovering that you should pause before going to the home menu if you don't want the timer to go up.

Comment

Question: I'm at chapter 7,

and of course no Homura/Hikari. I was trying to find and complete two sidequests and after a lot of wandering I gave up and looked for hints...and of course both need Homura/Hikari in the party. Great. But I've also discovered that during chapter 8 the party will be complete again but there's a point where sidequests will stop being available. Is that true? Does the game have a clear indication when that happens or it's just a story point that can be crossed without any warning?

Comment

[MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION]

From what I remember, access to one area will be locked out to you. You won't receive prior warning that this area will be locked out but you can probably guess what area it is? When it happens I think there is a pop up text box thingy letting you know you can't go back there. Anything important, like certain Blade related quests will be moved to a different area so they are still doable.

Comment

Cheers. Funny thing, I've got a mail with your full post not wrapped into spoiler tags, gonna report it to [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Comment

Don't think I can fix that dudes. The emails are plain text, not html.

Comment

Just started Chapter 4.

Vandham! Noooooo!
                            At least I know where the blonde in the XC2 wallpapers comes from now. Stupid official website.

Comment

His role in the story was decided the moment you see him, he's not as colourful (literally) as the other main characters.

Which is one of my complains about the game's graphics, the NPCs are dull and blend with the environment too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X