User Tag List

Life Is Strange Before The Storm

This game deserves a post-apocalyptic thread so here it is. The short version is that this is a story-driven game about a teenage girl and her troubles and relationship with another troubled teen girl. A prequel to Life Is Strange which needed no prequel and was incredibly self-contained and lacking the core time mechanic of the original, this game has achieved more than I thought possible by being an engaging, emotional, beautiful experience that is great in its own right and enriches the original game in the process.

If you like story-based games like the Telltale games or just like stuff, do yourself a favour and play these.

Will do, thanks. Really got into the first one on the ps4 after a false start on the ps3. Gotta say i was ****ing gobsmacked during that one scene.

Ok tomorrow is the final LiS for a while the bonus episode, farewell.
    The bonus episode is released (UK time) 5pm.

God I’m hoping it has some crazy twist at the end that leads us into LiS 2, reckon they may show LiS2 at E3, maybe launch Ep1 later in the year.

No idea what to expect from it or when I’ll get a chance to play it but I’m really looking forward to it. Thanks for the reminder.

All I know is they have got the original VO for Chloe, Ashley Burch back on board.
    Max is back as the main playable character, other than that I have kept info at a minimum.

Yeah that gif pretty much sums it up. Short episode but very good.