Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered what was going on at first but once I realised it wasn't going to break from Bojack I was in. Definitely the strongest one and raised the best laugh from me: 'I see you'

Comment

Top day of watching old tele. Two episodes of Public Eye and one of Columbo. Shows that reflect the time so beautifully, yet telling timelessly entertaining stories.

Comment

Oh man, Attenborough's Dynasties was epic! Those penguins were incredible.

Comment

I saw that. The crew got really emotional about the penguins. You forget how much it must get to them.

Comment

The Bodyguard
            http://www.darkhorizons.com/madden-t...-possibillity/
            Talks are starting for Season 2. No. God. No.

Comment

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 1
              Given it's continued long life I gave this another crack. It's such an odd one, Bojack is a series about an animated talking horse that deals with awful people but it carries some hard drama to it. Sunny has an even worse cast of characters but it's hard to see what else. Based on S1 it eventually became somewhat compulsive just to see what subject they would tackle and how far they'd push the character but the show is hardly ever funny and is very, very ropey in production. The latter likely gets kinked out as it goes on but after this second attempt at trying the show I'll continue but warily

Comment

Been watching Garth Marenghi's Dark Place on Gold. Still very funny. Some of the little touches are so nice: in last nights ep Dagless was traveling to another wing of the hospital in a futuristic car. The scene closed with him punching some random light-up buttons on a console and the car accelerating past. Class

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  I stopped watching during S2 but you may have convinced me to get back on board.
                  You won’t be disappointed*. They crammed so much in there.

* not responsible for any disappointment, perceived or otherwise

Comment

Northern Exposure
                    http://www.darkhorizons.com/cbs-plan...osure-revival/
                    CBS is to revive the show for a Season 7

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Northern Exposure
                      http://www.darkhorizons.com/cbs-plan...osure-revival/
                      CBS is to revive the show for a Season 7
                      I'm in. Huge Northern Exposure fan here Original team = good hands. Hopefully

Comment

I've been watching telly.

Now on season 7 of my Mad Men rewatch. That is a GREAT show. I definitely feel it's even stronger on the rewatch due to being able to go straight from season to season. All all-time TV classic.

Also been watching Terrace House. I hate reality TV. Hate it. It does nothing for me and I hate it that producers basically just try to drive people crazy for very base conflict. And yet people kept telling me to try Terrace House and I can now see why. It's so low key and innocent by comparison and the ones I'm watching don't feel mean spirited at all. It's an easy watch. Not sure how long it will hold my interest but it's a gentle thing to wind down to.

Watched a few episodes of the new She-Ra cartoon. It's very good but it's a kid's cartoon and I have no need to watch any more. The setup is great (she starts as a Horde soldier) and the characters are good and it generally looks pretty (BGs are inconsistent but that doesn't hugely matter) so yeah I think it's a very successful reboot for the character. But its target audience is pretty clear and I'm not it.

Comment

I found out season 9 of The Big Bang Theory is on Hulu so I watched four episodes in a row last night.

People cuss it for losing its way - becoming more about the relationships and less about the nerdiness - but I love it.

Comment

The good news: Castlerock is streaming in the UK December 14

The bad news: it's on Starzplay, which, unless I'm mistaken, is an extra subscription on top of Amazon Prime. A subscription on top of another subscription doesn't sit right.

Comment

Great News

It’s rather like Kimmy.

And I rather like it.

Comment

Not sure where to put this... But no...
                                Just no!

Comment

Working...
                                X