• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    https://screenrant.com/cowboy-bebop-...action-series/

Not sure where to put this... But no...
    Just no!
    What's wring with that?
    It might transfer quite well, especially the fighting and action.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      What's wring with that?

Comment

Erm nert feexing thert.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          https://screenrant.com/cowboy-bebop-...action-series/

Not sure where to put this... But no...
          Just no!
          How do you bring a perfect animated series and successfully translate it to live action?

You dont.

Comment

Who the hell are they going to get to play Spike for a start??

Comment

With both the third and fourth season of “Luther,” those involved like star Idris Elba and creator Neil Cross have hinted at the time of airing that those seasons would likely be the final ones of the British detective drama. That didn’t end up being the case on both occasions. So, out doing early promotion […]

Idris Elba has said that the upcoming fifth series of the show will sadly not be the last

Trailer:

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow: Season 2
                Legends, since its beginning, has been the ugly step child of the Arrowverse and Season 2... doesn't change that. There's an effort to try and pull a Timeless by having history change but here it simply means the series narrative becomes a hokey mess. The group is constantly referred to as bumbling as though it's supposed to inspire some sort of Guardians style humour but in reality they're incompetent when they weren't outside of this set up. Rory from Doctor Who mostly bows out leaving the acting/character vacuum that is Sarah Lance in charge, a change that doesn't help. A bit like watching a car accident, I can't help but hold it out and try to stick with the show but it's a drain circler show for sure and mostly a dumping ground for characters the other shows have run their course with.

Comment

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 2
                  DeVito being added in this one seems to add a shot of adrenaline to the show with the others upping their game. The timing and scenarios feel more natural with a couple of amusing scenes, still not amazing but improved

Comment

Timeless: The Final Mission
                    The trailer is up for the finale:

Comment

We finished our Mad Men rewatch. Overall, a stunning series that is just as good now. I did find the last season to be kind of aimless. In part that feels deliberate because it reflects where Don is at mentally but it just doesn't feel as strong. What's interesting to me is that it felt like it was adding new story threads up to and including the final episode. But the series is engaging, the characters are brilliant and the journey across the decade is really interesting to watch. A great show.

Just started the first few episodes of the final season of House Of Cards. Now I haven't really rated the show since the first season but the first couple of episodes of this season have been terrible. The characters are cartoony and the story is already a bit all over the place and I have a hard time buying what's happening. Will stick it out just to see the ending but it's a shame the show never really lived up to that first season.

Comment

Final Space
                        Had low expectations going in but this animated comedy sci-fi show is one of my faves of the year. Nothing original in the set up but it has a nice tone and a surprising scale of action, stakes and character arcs.

Comment

Anyone watching Masterchef: The Professionals?

Dean not to win, please. He is scary weird. And I want forager beardy guy to **** off as well.

Awkward Southern gangly guy FTW!!!!!

Comment

Final tomoz. I'm at the pub. I'm sad. Will have to postpone til Fri and not read Metro on the bus.

Comment

I've been watching the third season of Fortitude. It's been one of my favourite shows over the past couple of years, despite how gruesome it can be. Everything about the production is top quality, so it always has me captivated.

Comment

Finished the last season of House of Cards. It was truly terrible. Was so happy to find out we were on the last episode. Not even glad I watched it for the sake of completion.

Comment

Working...
                                X