X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotham
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/gotham-t...-fifth-season/
    Following the wrap up deal for Lethal Weapon Fox have finally announced that a fifth season has been greenlit for the Batman series, it seems all but set that it will be a shortened final season also. When Gotham ends it will leave Lethal Weapon as the only non-Fox owned series still in production which along with the heavy casualty list from the studio this year gives us a first indicator of how things will roll out as Disney take over.

Comment

Agents of Shield

The show has been given a sixth, shortened and likely final season. It will be interesting purely from being one of the only ways to experience the events of Infinity War with real lasting repercussions.

Comment

Agents of Shield is canny, man.

Daisy :-) :-) That bitch is tasty!

Comment

I have no time for any of these modern day flash slick yanqui tv shows, they have zero charm or sustenance, but lots of noise. Shallow piffle, the lot of it. Utterly charmless. The "sky box set binge'er" should be beaten about the head with their sky boxes.

I've been working my way though The Prisoner again. I reckon Hammer into Anvil, is one of finest episodes of any TV Show.

I've also been watching Scotland Yard on Talking Pictures, Bilko on Forces TV, and A-Team/Knight Rider. Also the odd episode of The Avengers (Tara King ones), I've seen most of them loads but they still pull me in.

Comment

Hammer Into Anvil is amazing.
            My favourite is still Many Happy Returns, personally.
            Ever been to Portmeirion, VP? It's brilliant!

Comment

That is a great episode too, it’s like a full on adventure that lasts for hours. I’ve not been but my folks have been a few times

Comment

The X-Files

Chris Carter is less committed to the idea and tactful talk is being made of it but Gillian Anderson and effectively Fox have confirmed that the show has been cancelled. It lost a large amount of its audience with Season 11 and it's doubtful Disney will change things especially with Anderson so displeased with the idea of continuing. It's for the best, I've really enjoyed the two revival seasons but the finale pretty much wrapped everything up and is as good an ending as any other.

Prison Break

It seems to be in the form of an event season again but the show will be returning at some point for a Season 6

Fox have also revealed they're still mulling various options for a continuation, one idea included a legal drama. Unless it's Kiefer giving a proper finale, let it die.

Comment

I'm not surprised X-Files season 11 lost viewers, it was like they'd lost the magic after some good stuff in season 10. 11 had some really terrible episodes (RM9SBG93ZXJZ) and some, like The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat, being way too smugly clever for its own good.

It was missing the special something episodes in earlier seasons had, such as Drive, Die Hand Die Verletzt, Darkness Falls and Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose.

Comment

It lacked the highs but overall I enjoyed these ones more on a running basis than the old ones, much of that was due to the self-aware cheeky toned humour Mulder now had

Comment

Agents of Shield
                      The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. better hope the Lighthouse is stocked up on sunblock.  ABC‘s Marvel drama, which over the weekend was renewed for a shortened, 13-episode Season 6 to air at midseason, in fact will not return until Summer 2019, ABC president Channing Dungey announced on Tuesday during an Upfronts Week press call. Dungey told […]

Season 6 has been delayed all the way back to summer 2019. The boss of the network says that they don't currently consider the next run to necessarily be the last one but from a narrative standpoint the delayed date does mean the show conveniently leap frogs past Avengers 4 allowing them to effectively dodge the entire A3/A4 storyline.

Comment

Timeless
                        http://www.darkhorizons.com/leslie-j...-nude-protest/
                        The show received a small increase in viewers for its second season closer. No decision has been made yet but given its fairly steady and the fuss made after its first season cancellation reversal you'd assume the network would go ahead with a third season. I really enjoy the show, it's fluff but fun because it doesn't shy from defying real events. However, anyone with half a brain can tell it's the wrong show on the wrong network and is destined to a short run so I'd much rather them announce S3 as the final season from the outset so it can end properly and not on another cliffhanger.

Comment

The Last Ship
                          http://tvline.com/2018/05/16/the-las...n-6-tnt-drama/
                          Will end with its upcoming fifth season

Comment

The Terror
                            Finished this now and in the last 3-4 episodes it did drag on a bit too much but broadly we enjoyed it, some great performances and never pulled its punches.

Comment

The Expanse
                              http://www.darkhorizons.com/cancelle...ved-at-amazon/
                              Ten days after its cancellation, it's been revealed that Amazon are in talks to pick up the show for a fourth run

Comment

Krypton
                                http://www.darkhorizons.com/syfy-ren...-for-season-2/
                                Syfy have renewed the show for Season 2

Comment

Working...
                                X