Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched rampage and thought it was decent considering the source material, also liked battleships so maybe I'm fond of writers who can turn board games or video games into decent movies

Comment

I watched both Solo and Deadpool 2 last night. Deadpool is magnificent. Genuinely laugh out loud funny, superb fight scenes and it is even emotionally weighty. Better than the original, and probably my new favourite superhero film.

Solo...excellent fan service and battle scenes. If you are a Han fan there are plenty of moments that you have heard about that you now get to see! Some of the action sequences go on a bit but I would like to re-watch for the references I surely missed. I also enjoyed seeing the various aliens that were created for this film but there is a SJW droid that is the worst creation in Star Wars history. Much more annoying than Jar Jar.
      Last edited by cutmymilk; 25-05-2018, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        I watched both Solo and Deadpool 2 last night. Deadpool is magnificent. Genuinely laugh out loud funny, superb fight scenes and it is even emotionally weighty. Better than the original, and probably my new favourite superhero film.
        I take it Solo is as bad as it looks?

Comment

Deadpool 2. Magnificent in its ridiculousness. Loved it. Probably the best superhero movie ever made.

Comment

Saw deadpool 2 and it is fantastic especially the scenes during the credits

I was a bit worried around the 30 minute mark but it proper kicks in, aye fantastic

And the cameo by

Brad pitt

is brilliant and my favourite character in the movie is domino, pretty and fantastic
            Last edited by buster_broon; 28-05-2018, 19:58.

Comment

I was really bored and decided to browse Netflix for horror films.

I ended up watching:

Poltergeist 2

It's bad in many ways, but the main villain is still really creepy, and the overall atmosphere is quite spooky. There were enough memorable scenes to make it a decent film.

Poltergeist 3

I think people who like really bad B-movies might enjoy this, but as much as it could be seen as "so bad it's good" sort of movie, I didn't enjoy watching it. It all felt very cheap, and the script not very interesting. It could have been quite good if the plot had been done justice, but it's easily the worst film in the franchise.

Comment

Modern planet of the apes 3, what a boring pile of shart. Give me even Marky Mark and Tim Roth over this bollocks any day, let alone the originals.

Comment

The Karate Kid
                  Watching Cobra Kai made my missus want to revisit the original four films. My intrigue lies more with the sequels as Kai not only revisits but replays so much of the first film that it was a bit over familiar.

Comment

Watched solo today and was bored for most of it and nearly fell asleep, the last quarter saved it but overall I felt it was alright and nothing special at all

Comment

Watched The Last Jedi torrent download with a friend.

Great visuals, great score too. Probably the best looking/sounding Star Wars movie I reckon. But the acting was poor, so was the story, and many of the scenarios. Too many silly moments. And that awful Superhero guy in the mask was in it again. I thought he got killed in the last movie?

Why do Star Wars movies have such blatant disregard for the laws of physics? Airlocks opening to outer space yet no change in pressure? Sitting in an open bomb bay in space with no oxygen mask? Lasers visible in space? It's all so silly. It kills my suspension of disbelief.

Comment

When you pay for the movie, the physics are fixed.

Comment

Comment

Torrent Monkey!

Comment

I didn't download it. Honest guvnor. My mate did. He's a Star Wars fan.

Comment

Send him a legit copy Parcel Monkey!

Comment

Working...
                                X