User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As far as I’m aware that’s the highest you can go for CFW. It’s mainly so the boy can play Fortnite in his bedroom whilst he’s at mine.

Don’t suppose there’s the chance anyone has a well looked after SuperGrafx they’d like to part with?
    Last edited by _SD_; 20-04-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Right, I’m on the verge of breaking several things. Can someone with the neosd zip file please help me. I have an unusable neosd and a son who’s not in my good books

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    Right, I’m on the verge of breaking several things. Can someone with the neosd zip file please help me. I have an unusable neosd and a son who’s not in my good books
    Oh dear, what happened?

Never mind, crisis over.

Anyone happen to to have a minty Analog Super nt they want rid of? Super Famicom stylee?

After Super Famicom games, preferably boxed:

F-Zero
    Mario
    Assault Suits Valken
    Pop n’ Twinbee
    Darius
    Gundam Wing
    Turtles Mutant Warriors
    whichever Sailor Moon beat ‘em up is supposed to be the best one, and other scrolling Beat ‘em Ups...

Any other games considered, let me know what you have.
    Last edited by _SD_; 20-05-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Bump for the Super Famicom games...

Happy to trade the Neo CD bundle and/or CD games for SFami games.

Would like a Saturn with a Phoebe/Rhea already installed... failing that I’d like a nice condition system which I can install a drive emulator in myself. I’m thinking a Victor RG-JX2 V-Saturn with the funky coloured buttons would be nice.

EDIT - Ignore me, I’m trying to thin down the games, buying a Saturn isn’t going to help! I should just get the CPS2 games I actually want.
    Last edited by _SD_; 26-06-2018 at 03:08 AM.