WTD: PS VITA 2000 Dock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: PS VITA 2000 Dock

Things I’m after please. Can pay teh monies or trade for items in my sales thread.

An official PS Vita 2000/Slim charging dock, which I can’t seem to find anywhere for some reason...

Thanks
    Last edited by _SD_; 13-08-2018, 03:53.

Hello

Dreamcast sorted.

Looking for for a PC Engine Core Grafx (not the Core II), again in excellent condition. Not bothered about box, as long as the console and controller are minty. Willing to trade for my toploading Neo CD system... Or a very minty extremely low use slim PS3 that I believe is CFW capable.

I'm also looking for a decent condition Atomiswave board with or without games.

I would like to trade my Japanese AES Art of Fighting 3 for Top Hunter and Soccer Brawl. Unless anyone has them to sell?
    Last edited by _SD_; 05-04-2018, 04:34.

Comment

NG: Dev games here mate:

Comment

Thanks, but they’re the Dreamcast ports. I’m after the 1337 bigtymer AES versions...

And whilst I’m here, does anyone have a PSTV that’s on 3.60 they want to trade?
        Last edited by _SD_; 10-04-2018, 01:44.

Comment

Oh yes.....

Comment

I have a consolized atomiswave that I may get rid of......

Comment

Not really interested in a consolized system as I’ve recently sorted out a Supergun... do you have any carts you’d like to sell/trade? I really, really want to have a crack on Dolphin Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                Not really interested in a consolized system as I’ve recently sorted out a Supergun... do you have any carts you’d like to sell/trade? I really, really want to have a crack on Dolphin Blue.
                I have quite a few boots, inc dolphin blue, but I will probably shift them as a job lot with the atomiswave. If any one is interested, give me a shout.

Comment

I really, really want to have a crack on Dolphin Blue.
                  You really don't. Try a ROM.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

And whilst I’m here, does anyone have a PSTV that’s on 3.60 they want to trade?
                    Just checked, mine is on 3.60. I presume it can be hacked on that firmware?

Comment

As far as I’m aware that’s the highest you can go for CFW. It’s mainly so the boy can play Fortnite in his bedroom whilst he’s at mine.

Don’t suppose there’s the chance anyone has a well looked after SuperGrafx they’d like to part with?
                      Last edited by _SD_; 20-04-2018, 22:00.

Comment

Right, I’m on the verge of breaking several things. Can someone with the neosd zip file please help me. I have an unusable neosd and a son who’s not in my good books

Comment

Right, I’m on the verge of breaking several things. Can someone with the neosd zip file please help me. I have an unusable neosd and a son who’s not in my good books
                          Oh dear, what happened?

Comment

Never mind, crisis over.

Anyone happen to to have a minty Analog Super nt they want rid of? Super Famicom stylee?

After Super Famicom games, preferably boxed:

F-Zero
                            Mario
                            Assault Suits Valken
                            Pop n’ Twinbee
                            Darius
                            Gundam Wing
                            Turtles Mutant Warriors
                            whichever Sailor Moon beat ‘em up is supposed to be the best one, and other scrolling Beat ‘em Ups...

Any other games considered, let me know what you have.
                            Last edited by _SD_; 20-05-2018, 13:47.

Comment

Bump for the Super Famicom games...

Happy to trade the Neo CD bundle and/or CD games for SFami games.

Comment

Working...
                              X