User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quite looking forwards to giving this a second shot - I passed on S2, but have got a physical AE on its way, and am planning to plump for a S3 pass. I might not rate them, but in a way I do think it's a shame that various editions of the game will be lost though - I can still go back and play New Generation, or 2nd Impact, by comparison - whereas all we'll have to show for previous versions of SFV will be videos, at this rate...

Iím looking forward to the Arcade addition update I donít play SFV as much as Iíd like, but enjoyed my once a week hour or so session I used to have with Ken.

The one player modes in the AE update are welcome I hear challenge mode where you get costumes is fun, and the Arcade routes are interesting enough. Season 3 characters are more interesting than Season 2 which I really hated the designs besides Akuma and Minat.

I may pick this up. Starting to look like the game my giddy reflection in a hazy dream lake was originally hoping for.

Sf4 is so good. It truly is like what you imagined SF2 like in your head back then but even more awesome.

So does this Arcade Edition come in an actual arcade cabinet now?

Arcade Edition upgrade is phenomenal! This is the game that should have launched first time around.

All this "games as a service" and having seasons for sets of characters is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Does season 3 come with Arcade Edition?
    Nope. Just 1 & 2.

Just played streetfighter 2 arcade mode, wow the original background and sound all remixed to perfection, what a update as people say this is how it should have been from the start, but as it’s a free update everyone is happy.

well done Capcom.