No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34gb Forsaken update has landed across all platforms, pushing the game into v.2.0.

Here’s a link to the patch notes for that.

Here’s the new roadmap.

Hype Launch trailer

Bungie ViDoc

Forsaken is pre-ordered and ready to go, got up to 396 on all my characters, I’m ready to hunt some Barons.

Comment

Good to see my clan active again and more than before. Still enjoy this more than any game.

Comment

New activity experience. Nice to see Bungie are keeping their “vague as FOOK” descriptions of things up so they can release whatever they want in that texts slot.

I’m sure Forsaken will be good but they can shove their pre order crap up their arses.

Comment

Looks like the base game has gone into PS+ today, there’s also 50% off Expansion 1&2 as well.

Comment

Looking forward to Forsaken. Just a heads up - if you have the first game it's £20 cheaper to buy the full version via the Director that the store (on Xbox).

Comment

Forsaken + Year 2 Annual Pass is £25 via the turkish store at the moment. It's only £40 for the base game + all year 1 and year 2 content.

Comment

The prices are not that bad if you think about how much time you will play it. I'm by far not as hardcore as some of you may be but I just broke 300 hours play time this week. I'd imagine people already into 1000s.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                  The prices are not that bad if you think about how much time you will play it. I'm by far not as hardcore as some of you may be but I just broke 300 hours play time this week. I'd imagine people already into 1000s.
                  Some of these full time players already have multiple stacks of 999 mats of every kind, 10,000 shards. Bloody ludicrous. Of course the new infusion system isn’t a problem for YOU.

Like the weapon changes for pve. So much more flexibility now and a lot more fun.

Edit. Sorry I thought you were talking about in game prices.

Comment

I'm still a bit mixed on how this works tbh. I haven't touched Destiny 2 since I finished with the base game, if I went back to get up to date with the available content I'd need to spend something like £90 right? Expansion I & II, Forsaken and the Annual Pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      I'm still a bit mixed on how this works tbh. I haven't touched Destiny 2 since I finished with the base game, if I went back to get up to date with the available content I'd need to spend something like £90 right? Expansion I & II, Forsaken and the Annual Pass?
                      Just get Forsaken. You’ll miss nothing of value with CoO or Warmind, both passable. Only reason people played them was because so many people bought the season pass on D2 launch thinking we’d be getting some meaty content.

Forget whatever tosh is coming out after Forsaken too, all looks like cheap easy to nock out filler content with no real substance. There won’t even be content of Warminds size in with the next season pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        You are level capped to Level 20 if you only have Destiny 2. Unlocked up to level 30 with Osiris & Warmind Expansion then up to level 50 with Forsaken.

You can’t just buy Forsaken, in order to play or even buy Forsaken you are required to own the Warmind and Osiris expansions.

You can buy Forsaken (£34.99) + Warmind (£8.49) + Osiris (£8.49) for £51.97, there doesn’t seem to be any bundles which now don’t have a copy of Destiny 2 included.
                        Expansion Pass for Forsaken is just added content, which can be bought at a later date if the content turns out to be worth it.
                        Last edited by Family Fry; 01-09-2018, 17:23.

Comment

Amy point playing this solo? Free on.ps+ at the moment so thought I might give it a go but I always thought of it as a co op game?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Amy point playing this solo? Free on.ps+ at the moment so thought I might give it a go but I always thought of it as a co op game?
                            In Destiny 2 they did add a full story campaign, most people who are grabbing it via PS+ are giving that a go, it’s fairly straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Defo for free, I think the original campaign is pretty good. It is all the stuff that came after that people got upset about.

Comment

It's slow to start.

Enforced slow walking FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X