No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played 10 minutes. Enemies disappearing and then coming back again randomly, materialising out of thin air but it.looked like a glitch rather than by design. Feels like halo again. Bored, switched off

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Played 10 minutes. Enemies disappearing and then coming back again randomly, materialising out of thin air but it.looked like a glitch rather than by design. Feels like halo again. Bored, switched off
      Think this game only is at its best when the enemies are aggressive and threatening (well that's how i was on D1 strikes and raids, my only comparison) which i haven't seen at all in the main story so far (up to titan), just lots of enemies doing nothing, missing by miles making it really boring. video below is just typical experience in so far (power69 on recommended 61 mission).

Comment

I think I'll hold off and see how it plays out once the dust settles. It's quite a catch up outlay if it isn't much improved, that or RDR2

Comment

Now confirmed that the annual pass after Forsaken will NOT include any more planets, only “bubble” locations. As per the usual vague line from bungie this means it could be literally anything they like. So they can shove that up their arses.

Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-09-2018, 17:01.

Comment

I've been downloading the free PS Plus version for 4 days (on and off), still only three quarters done.

I should just put it in sleep mode but leaving stuff switched on not in use doesn't sit well with me. Or maybe I should upgrade my smoke signal connection to string n paper cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
              I've been downloading the free PS Plus version for 4 days (on and off), still only three quarters done.

I should just put it in sleep mode but leaving stuff switched on not in use doesn't sit well with me. Or maybe I should upgrade my smoke signal connection to string n paper cups.
              PS4 downloads quicker in sleep mode btw. Could of nocked a day off that probably.

Comment

Didn't realise that. Good to know if I ever need to download someit fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                  Didn't realise that. Good to know if I ever need to download someit fast.
                  It also uses a fraction of the power as it’s only running essentials for the download, rather than the entire console, OS etc.

So it’s win win having it in standby.

Comment

Lol some of you not all of you here idk why you keep posting in this thread because by the sounds of it Destiny2 makes you feel very upset... Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                      Lol some of you not all of you here idk why you keep posting in this thread because by the sounds of it Destiny2 makes you feel very upset... Just saying.
                      Year I’m done with bungie to be honest. Won’t be getting Forsaken, I’ve had enough of the good will, buy it now and we’ll maybe fix it later loop.

Comment

About5 hours in to Forsaken I must say it’s a lot to take in now a lot to do and the story seems much stronger.

Comment

When I first booted it up my mind kinda melted with all the collections and triumphs.

Managed to jump to level 44 sitting at 459 and I’ve only done two story missions, I got caught doing the bounties for each vendor and they levelled me up quite a bit but did full wave of escalation protocol and that increased me a few more too.

They have also launched bungie rewards which ties into all the in game stuff.

Comment

Put in a good few hours into the forsaken and its got a real gunslinger Wild-west feeling to it, you against a group of outlaws on a revenge trip couldn't be any more wildwest influenced if they tried . The playing cards and intro for each baron that you have to take down is very nice touch too and i really like what i've done so far, each boss has felt unique and fun and the new area is varied and expansive. There is a **** ton of stuff to do now and i'm glad i picked it up. compared to the vanilla experience it all feels very new and unique at the moment.

We even managed to work out how to make the public events go heroic by messing about with the mechanics of the encounter.

the pods the escape's jump out of have vents on the bottom that kick out freezing mist if you shoot these you get a orb of freezing stuff, hit the main guy with three freeze orbs and he gets stuck in place it then turns into a capture mission where you have to hold that position from waves of attackers trying to free him

hardest bit is getting this done before all the blueberrys in the area kill the main dude

Comment

This is the first time that I haven’t bought a Destiny update on the first day. My main co-op friend isn’t getting it because Warmind was so lame. Now that I live with my Mrs., I can’t really do 16-hour-long sessions anymore, so Raids are probably out too.

I’m not sure that ¥10,500 is worth it just for the campaign, which if is anything like before, about two hours of game time.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

New infusion system sounds worse than even the dark days of D1, now everything requires masterwork cores regardless.

That sounds fun as long as you have 40hrs in a 24hr day to rng masterwork cores.

Don’t worry it will all get fixed in the next expansion.

Comment

Working...
                                X