No announcement yet.

Destiny 2: + 2022 DLC The Witch Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im trying to get more involved in destiny 2, i have it on PC and forgive my ignorance but where do PC users go to find fireteams. Back in the D1 ps4 days i used to pop onto websites, but on the same sites these days if i pick platform -> PC it immediately returns zero results.

Im having a really hard time finding groups, so much so in fact that ive even used those seeker tickets to find nightfalls. My own fault really i bought the game on release (for pc) but havent even raided yet, despite being a hardcore D1 player. I guess this time I wanted to take it a bit more easy and move away from my cutthroat D1 seriousness. Wouldn't mind checking out the raids now though, just casual like.

Oh yeah the companion app, i thought that might be the place to find teams but even though its full integrated, theres no sort of "join fireteam" ability that actually moves you into the team ingame, youre still stuck with manually adding people to b.net

Comment

Bungie up to its old tricks. You now have to pay for the season events, that’s right the events that eververse was put in your to help pay for.

No seasonal pass? No seasonal events for you peasant.

How about you just go F yourself bungie.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 06-06-2018, 08:18.

Comment

It feels like Bungie and Activision feel like Destiny 2 has killed the series and they're trying to wring everything they can from it before moving on.

Comment

I'm liking the changes to the Faction Rally. Having the faction you choose tied to the account rather than the character makes it more meaningful I reckon. The faction reputation spices things up too. The higher your reputation the greater the potential rewards but the slower your healing rate. Makes even loot sectors more challenging when at level 5.

And I like the look of Forsaken.

Comment

Don’t really know where to put it but the Destiny 2 Moments of Triumph have gone live, they are retroactive so if you have done some already well done, think the maximum is about 205 of 400, it based on points now.

They are also doing triple points on multiplayer to nudge people to level 5 for triumph, already 3 myself so may as well have a play, mayhem clash is on and it’s pretty crazy.

Comment

Anyone still playing this?

Prestige lairs have recently dropped. No change in any encounter mechanics, instead they have a 'curated' loadout (ie fixed weapons classes for each weapon slot) and a modifier, both of which are on rotation (3x different modifiers, unknown number of curated loadouts). And harder hitting adds of course. More fun than I thought tbh, I was VERY critical of this curated thing when it was announced.

Also a nice exotic weapon quest was opened up last weekend, that harks back to D1 days, and shows Bungie do still have some awesome creativity to offer for D2. Ever so slightly more upbeat about Forsaken!

Comment

Yeah I’m still chipping away, although yet to play a raid or a lair. I’m now looking at my third week, next week, at 384 because all I need is a 380 chest. I managed to get 4 gauntlets and a 1 bond with this weeks bounties.
                I’ve yet to pre-order Forsaken, I’m in two minds about it but I’m looking forward to next weeks event at least.

Comment

The sooner you all STOP pre-ordering stuff the sooner companies like bungie will pull their fingers out.

Buy it on the backs of extended play tests. If it does what you want then happy days, if it doesn’t then no money spent.

Comment

I don’t understand what you mean, pull their fingers out?
                    You’re making it sound like the more copies that are pre-ordered the less work Bungie will put into development, which is just ludicrous to even think about.
                    Hey look everyone we have hit 2 million pre-order milestone, let’s spend less time making the game.
                    Anyway I’ve pre-ordered forsaken now just to piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                      I don’t understand what you mean, pull their fingers out?
                      You’re making it sound like the more copies that are pre-ordered the less work Bungie will put into development, which is just ludicrous to even think about.
                      Hey look everyone we have hit 2 million pre-order milestone, let’s spend less time making the game.
                      Anyway I’ve pre-ordered forsaken now just to piss you off.
                      Okey dokey 👍

Comment

New Forsaken exotics aplenty, sign me up some of them looked pretty solid.

Comment

The Grimoire gets a printed book release. Which is really odd as people who have only played D2 won’t even know it exists. Nice collectible for fans of the grimoire writing though, which was quite well done.

Destiny’s Grimoire Cards, an infuriatingly scattered way to read up on a lore that’s actually pretty cool, are being combined and released in a series of books.

Comment

Yeah, some do look good.

But aren't x-ray guns always loathed in PvP? Although I don't play PvP much so meh.

Despite my praise a few posts back, and my continued time spent with D2, Bungie still have to show a lot more to convince me to hit that order button.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                              Yeah, some do look good.

But aren't x-ray guns always loathed in PvP? Although I don't play PvP much so meh.

Despite my praise a few posts back, and my continued time spent with D2, Bungie still have to show a lot more to convince me to hit that order button.
                              That X-ray bow will be insta nerfed the second some elite pvp player decimates all with it the first day.

Edit. However, I like the look of all those guns shown. I wonder if those Titan exotic legs can reflect all projectiles or just rockets in pvp, would be fun to be able to turn a bosses own weapons on them.
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 27-07-2018, 13:47.

Comment

Have to say I've become quite a fan of these curated loadout prestige raid lairs. Mixes up the way you play some encounters, makes for some good fun.

Snipers this week (so Whisper), with prism, means hitting solar burn on DPS phase is a disgracefully easy one phase on Argos, and a pretty easy one phase for Spire boss too (albeit nailing the timing there is much harder).

Comment

Working...
                                X