No announcement yet.

Fortnite (Battle Royale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched my boy win. He wins quite often, but this was v.cool. It was Duos and it got down to 2v2 (cousin on his duo team). They had a massive build-off with the other Duo, and his cousin took one for the team as a distraction so he could go round the other way and try to finish them. He got one and did a decent amount of damage to the other.

A crazy build-fest ensued, with the storm sooooo close. He had run out of materials completely, so in a last ditch effort, he placed a wall trap just as the other guy dropped in for the kill. It was so cool to watch.

Comment

Nice. Played a bit of season4 with the new updates to the destroyed map, the low gav crystal are bit pointless when they only last minute and your forced to use them on pick up.

Enjoyed the end of season 3's 50v50 ver2 which was alot more fun when you can easily see whos on your team and the endgame circle is already on the map so a large face off can be planned, hopefully not to long before it is cycled back in.

Comment

New update today (1GB). Thanos mode! In association with Marvel, a Thanos glove is dropped at the start, so everyone heads towards it, but there can be only one. Whoever gets to it first gets 1000 health and some mega beam weapon. And you heal by hitting people with it.

Comment

Sounds great but its not fun in practice, it's just thanos constantly jumping miles into air, landing punching people and anyone trying to shoot thanos is getting shot other players, who then in turn get slammed by thanos regening his 200 point shield.

What they should have done is make the winner the one with most kills as thanos and/or thanos kills, everyone else is automatically on the same team... stick in a 20 minute time limit, have the bus always looping on the map respawning players... which i know is completely against the last man standing ethos but the thanos mode sucks balls as it is.

Comment

Switch players bump! I airdropped in last night and got a few kills in before bedtime came around.
            Anyone else on Switch?

Comment

I found the Nintendo E3 coverage a bit disjointed, from the cartoony logo through to people dancing and playing football, but isn't this game ultimately just shooting everybody in the face until everybody's face is shot off and yours isn't?

fUn TiMeS oN sWiTcH!

Comment

Basically, yes. I'm just glad to see that other stuff is being brought to the Switch, even if it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Comment

I mean, I'd get it with Splatoon or something, but it just seems all a bit zany for a murder simulator.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Switch players bump! I airdropped in last night and got a few kills in before bedtime came around.
                    Anyone else on Switch?
                    I'm playing a little bit on switch, but I'm often on my Xbox too and it's cross play.

My Epic account (and switch name) is EvilBoris, add me via that and you can see me however

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I found the Nintendo E3 coverage a bit disjointed, from the cartoony logo through to people dancing and playing football, but isn't this game ultimately just shooting everybody in the face until everybody's face is shot off and yours isn't?

fUn TiMeS oN sWiTcH!
                      its kind of cartoony skin and emote collecting fest, my son spends more time running about collecting stuff and is more intreseted in the emotes than actually shooting, nobody actual dies too you get teleported out when knocked down like your getting hit with shotgun bean bags or something.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        I'm playing a little bit on switch, but I'm often on my Xbox too and it's cross play.

My Epic account (and switch name) is EvilBoris, add me via that and you can see me however
                        I'm on Switch as bd_kryss.

Comment

It looks like Fortnite's surprise "no building" mode is going to become permanent. Fortnite dataminer Twea revealed tha…

I might find this halfway decent at last to play

Comment

Working...
                          X