PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Must...resist...

Or wait for [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] to flog his in a couple of months...

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      Don't bother with GT Sport dude, its VR offering is poor. Get Wipeout if you want to do VR racing.
      I want to give it a go, even though Driveclub looks to be the better "straight" racing game. I will be picking up Wipeout at some point, too

Comment

I finally got one of these a couple of months back and it's amazing. I've played pretty much everything I have that's VR-able, except Resi 7, but that's a bit down to time restraints (although I'm sure it's just as terrifying as I've read).

Up to now, the only thing that made me feel a bit sick was Rush of Blood. Even Wipeout was OK. Super-impressive stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          I want to give it a go, even though Driveclub looks to be the better "straight" racing game. I will be picking up Wipeout at some point, too
          Don't waste your time with either DriveClub or GT Sports. GT Sports VR mode is a joke, and DriveClub visuals look horrid and too low Res. If you want racing in VR, Get Dirt VR, it looks great and plays great in VR too and can be had on the cheap

Comment

Looking good for Beat Saber on PSVR
            Beat Saber has been making big waves on the Rift and Vive since its early access launch back in May, having sold more than 100,000 copies in its first month. Now the game is officially headed to PSVR and this week at E3 we got our first look at how it plays on the console. …

Comment

Thanks for the aim info guys. Just heading out to pick it up now.

And as for this below. Aye, fair comment.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              ...Must...resist...

Or wait for @Colin to flog his in a couple of months...

Comment

Went to argos to collect, typed in my reservation number, all the prices had went back up so my £216 bundle deal was now over £300!

Luckily they have to honour the price it was reserved at. Now I just need to give the wife puppy eyes to let me set it up instead of doing other stuff.

EDIT: Ummm, should there be a download code in the box for VR worlds?
                Last edited by Colin; 19-06-2018, 17:07.

Comment

Mind. BLOWN. Wow............just.........wow. We live in a world where we can do this for £200!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                    Dirt is on offer at the moment.
                    If you want a straight driving game, prob the best. Improved nicely on a Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      EDIT: Ummm, should there be a download code in the box for VR worlds?
                      Yup. Should be. On a slip.

Comment

Excellent! Glad my hype didn't mean it was a disappointment. I felt the same way. Play the kitchen demo
                        Mind. BLOWN. Wow............just.........wow. We live in a world where we can do this for £200!!!!!!!
                        Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't downloaded any of the demo stuff yet, but had a good session on far point. Even just sat in th ship at the beginning I was in awe. Once the game got going it was just giggling at the madness of it all. Well then there was the first "oh ya ****ing bastard ye!" which had my wife in fits of laughter as I missed one of those bloody space spider things and it flew at my face. For a first taste it was pretty awesome, though my stomach did start to churn a wee bit after extended play.

Comment

Dirt Rally plus the VR pack is £11.49 on PSN currently. Have heard it's excellent, even moreso if you have a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Dirt Rally plus the VR pack is £11.49 on PSN currently. Have heard it's excellent, even moreso if you have a pro.
                              Its brilliant in VR and doesn't suffer from the low res issues that GT Sports and Drive Club VR have.

Comment

About time you got the unit. Now get REZ VR and play Area X and get ready to smile, cry tears of joy at how wonderful REZ VR really is then get RE 7and poo your pants on RE 7 and get Rush of Blood ready to jump out of your seat and play one of the most amazing and thrilling light gun games ever made

. VR is the best gaming experience in decades, Me and my Partner also love the Shark Dive in VR Worlds, she still jumps in that and that game displays some amazing visuals in VR. I only wish SEGA grew a brain and ported the likes of Lets Go Jungle 3D to VR and use the aim controller

Comment

Working...
                                X