No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair point, it certainly doesn't happen very often.

Comment

This just keeps getting better. I’m only on World 2. We always say Nintendo make great use of their hardware but this is on another level imo.

Comment

Wait, you convinced me to buy it and you'd barely even touched it? I thought you'd finished it!!!

EDIT: I only have the final boss to beat.
        Last edited by Colin; 29-10-2018, 16:11.

Comment

Hey, I advised you to play the demo! Lol. I knew from world 1 it was special .

Comment

I made a mention to my wife that a PSVR might be a good idea for me for Christmas.

My serious question is: Would I actually use it? I don't want to ask my wife to buy me it, and then once the gimmick drys up, it sits unused. How often do you guys use yours?

Comment

I'm probably not the best to give you an answer on this, as I tend not to play modern games that much, but on the occasions I've had something good to play on it I've found it irresistible for that 'one more go' kind of thing. That said, I only have three games. (Far point, Wipeout and Astro Bot) I'm pretty lazy at checking out what else is out there, it's only when I see a ton of positivity toward a title that I may actually go out and buy it. I kept meaning to buy Moss but never actually got round to it.

Having typed all of that, I don't think it'll be any help in your decision.

Anyway, I have a final boss to beat in Astro Bot before I do some work..........

Comment

Well, that's the main game beaten. Absolutely brilliant, I enjoyed every minute of that little game. Well, apart from maybe the last boss fight which I got a wee bit frustrated with as it took me quite a few attempts! Only finished it with 107 of the crew though, so I need to go back to the beginning and mop up finding the rest of the challenges and the bots I missed. Worth £25 of anybody's money if you have a PSVR headset I'd say.

Comment

Actually pretty stunned at how you've taken to it, Col! I've not played it yet but I have heard nought but praise for it, but I'd wager yours is a much tougher seal of approval to win.

I should get round to seeing if my breakout box is actually dead or not so that I can get it lined up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    Told you. Bye Bye Swtich and Bye Bye Mario... There's a new king in Town and its called Astrobot
                    Poor Mario. Why do you hate him so?

Comment

Been playing a level or two of Astro Bot before each Red Dead session. Every level better than the last! The inventiveness is quite something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        I made a mention to my wife that a PSVR might be a good idea for me for Christmas.

My serious question is: Would I actually use it? I don't want to ask my wife to buy me it, and then once the gimmick drys up, it sits unused. How often do you guys use yours?
                        I use mine pretty regularly again now. Did go through a dry spell but that was triggered by my game room flooding. I'd say it's important that setting it up and putting it away needs to not be a faff. If you're going to have to pack the headset away after playing, to keep a room looking tidy or whatever then you might not bother. You need to be able to just go when you want to play it.

Comment

I shouldn't have read this thread.

I don't need a VR setup!

Or to think about Colin Tommy Tanking.

Comment

I'd say take a full look at the software line up that's available and weigh it against how badly you want to play those games now rather than in 6 or 12 months time. PSVR has fallen in price a lot over the last few months and with this gen winding down we'll be headed to bargain town on the headset before long so if your interest is making it too compulsive a purchase then it could pay off to wait a little longer.

Comment

I don't need it, I've got lots to play and I'll start RDR2 when I'm home for longer than five minutes and besides, Colin's flogging me his kit when he's bored of modern gaming again!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 02-11-2018, 10:11.

Comment

I was on the fence with PSVR for so long , picked it up a couple of months ago and have never regretted it . It’s worth it alone for Rez Infinite . An absolute game changer for me

Comment

Working...
                                X