No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played the opening of Dredd last night to try it out. Good stuff.

Control: Do you need backup?
    Dredd: ... No

Comment

Dirt Rally VR bundle is <$19 on the NA PSN right now, down from $94. Kind of had to buy it.

Comment

All VR helpers disabled in Wipeout now. Camera locked to Pilot too (the most natural way but also most vomit inducing). I'm absolutely fine and appreciating it more and more. Wish I could make a custom soundtrack like on HD on PS3 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          All VR helpers disabled in Wipeout now. Camera locked to Pilot too (the most natural way but also most vomit inducing).
          Barrel roll FTW.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just played through Layers of Fear.

Great experience.

100% should have been made in VR though.

I want more RE7 style experiences. They don't even need to be as long or as well made as RE7. They just need to be there.

Any walking sim should be mandated as VR compatible by Sony IMO.

Comment

Trying a rare trophy on a timed event and I can't get within 4 seconds of the goal. I was unable to see how it could possibly be done but I'd forgotten about barrel rolls. Maybe that's the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                Any walking sim should be mandated as VR compatible by Sony IMO.
                I'd love to have played Firewatch in VR.

Comment

In a couple of weeks time I may have the opportunity to pick up a PSVR for about a month without Move controllers. Almost every game seems to be 2-3 hours in length which certainly makes the window suitable, worth it though?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    In a couple of weeks time I may have the opportunity to pick up a PSVR for about a month without Move controllers. Almost every game seems to be 2-3 hours in length which certainly makes the window suitable, worth it though?
                    Nope. PSVR is like totally lame dude.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I was sat listening to a HTC Vive Pro review yesterday getting ready for my 2019 VR PC build when they interrupted their broadcast in order to gush all over Wipeout VR. FFS.

I'll just wait for it to hit bargain basement prices. There's no rush. I don't have time for anything other than arcade games or ARMS at the minute anyway.

Comment

Wipeout collection dropped to $30 last week, hoping for a sale on it this week.

Comment

So Trackmania Turbo that we got from PS+ this month HAS A VR MODE.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Wipeout collection dropped to $30 last week, hoping for a sale on it this week.
                            It’s $19.99 in the US PS Store.

Comment

Yeah Canada gets shafted too.

Comment

Just finished Farpoint.
                                Awful ending but incredible gameplay. Blindfiring is absolutely perfect. Like real life I imagine. You just behave how you would for real and it just works 100%. Tracking issues with the aim controller spoil it a bit but pc vr needs a gun controller like this if shooters are to have this level of immersion.

Comment

Working...
                                X