No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been actively avoiding games that require move controllers. They need replacing for psvr2.

Comment

I'll get beat saber when it comes out though as I reckon they'll be up to the job for that game.

Comment

Just watched Spain Vs Portugal in vr. Pretty amazing to be honest but for the first time the resolution drop made itself felt. I switched back to 1080p. Now, what I imagine would be good is the BBC's 4k 50fps broadcast. Did anyone try that?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Just watched Spain Vs Portugal in vr. Pretty amazing to be honest but for the first time the resolution drop made itself felt. I switched back to 1080p. Now, what I imagine would be good is the BBC's 4k 50fps broadcast. Did anyone try that?
          Me too.
          Struggled to sync up the 5live commentary though, so had to tolerate Danny Murphy.
          It was pretty good.
          Would have liked an in-crowd camera option

Comment

Yeah it was several seconds behind. I'd have liked smoother transitions between the cameras as well.

Comment

Now, what I imagine would be good is the BBC's 4k 50fps broadcast. Did anyone try that?
              Certainly did. HLG 4k HDR is the future of broadcasting. Let's have more of it.

Comment

Did the 50fps help keep track of the play?

Comment

I'll get beat saber when it comes out though as I reckon they'll be up to the job for that game.
                  I have my doubts, unless all the beat maps in the PS4 don't involve crossing your hands and have a lot of blocks.

I hope they allow some sort of editor for the PS4 version. I knows its coming to the PC version soon.
                  In the meantime there is Beatsaver. But I don't see that coming to PS4 (copyright etc)
                  Its a great game all the same.

Comment

So want one, but my kids will want a go. Aged 4, 5 and 7. The recommend ages is 12 or 13 and above. Anybody have young children that have tried it out?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      So want one, but my kids will want a go. Aged 4, 5 and 7. The recommend ages is 12 or 13 and above. Anybody have young children that have tried it out?
                      Not a good idea as children have a smaller ipd. Prolonged use could damage their eyes.
                      So it’s daddy’s toy ��

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                        Not a good idea as children have a smaller ipd. Prolonged use could damage their eyes.
                        So it’s daddy’s toy ��
                        I think I may wait until the future when the spinning frames come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          @Brad, can I ask something - do you play with the lights off?

Because I've played an extensive amount on the PSVR, only the VRWorlds game, but in the target shooting minigame as part of the Heist demo, I found the tracking excellent and couldn't understand why people have so many problems.

For instance, the bit at the end where you have to repeatedly shoot a can into the air so it doesn't touch the ground? I found it more than accurate enough to do that, and that's pretty taxing.

However, I always found it much more accurate with the lights turned off.
                          Tonight I calibrated the Move controllers and played the Heist demo from start to finish and the tracking was absolutely flawless! That demo is brilliant. I'd love a full game like that.

Comment

Tonight I calibrated the Move controllers and played the Heist demo from start to finish and the tracking was absolutely flawless! That demo is brilliant. I'd love a full game like that.
                            We're getting one:

Buy Blood & Truth for PS4 and take on a ruthless criminal empire to save your family in this spectacular PlayStation VR action thriller.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              OMG! Sweet as a nut. Cheers for the heads up.

Firewall Zero Hour looks good too. Has Aim support.

Comment

I tried the Heist demo the other night and all I could think of was when is Virtua Cop coming out for PSVR.

Comment

Working...
                                X