This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    You can use a wired pad in screen mode(I guess you mean outside the dock?). You might need a USB to USB-C adapter, and of course the pad has to be compatible with the Switch - it doesn’t work with regular USB pads.
    Oooh interesting, yeah I mean without the dock (Tabletop mode with the joycons detached)
    I will look into that, I was going to get one of the Ninty fight pads or the hori one
    Are the USB adapters easy to get hold of?

Thanks again buddy

Neil

Comment

No problem! Sorry I’m no help with the games themselves

For the USB adaptor, you’ll want something like this. There are also L-shaped ones that need less clearance underneath the Switch:

The Switch will probably work with a USB-C hub, too. I’ll try mine tomorrow and confirm.

I have this Mayflash Magic-NS which lets me use every pad I own on my Switch, PC and PS3:

I bought that because I heard mixed feedback about the various third party controllers and didn’t want to risk getting one that wasn’t decent.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        No problem! Sorry I’m no help with the games themselves

For the USB adaptor, you’ll want something like this. There are also L-shaped ones that need less clearance underneath the Switch:

The Switch will probably work with a USB-C hub, too. I’ll try mine tomorrow and confirm.

I have this Mayflash Magic-NS which lets me use every pad I own on my Switch, PC and PS3:

I bought that because I heard mixed feedback about the various third party controllers and didn’t want to risk getting one that wasn’t decent.
        Ha ha no worries man, games are subjective anyway, a lot of the best Switch games happen to be mostly RPG based so I'm limited anyway

Thanks for the links, appreciate those.
        Just wondering if the top one you linked to will be ok with the Switch in table top mode & if there is enough clearance to plug it in.
        Will look at the L-Shaped ones too just in case

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Has anybody else had issues with the delivery of their SNES controllers? DPD are claiming there was no house number given to them so just delivered them to a random house on the street which I had apparently authorised!
          Managed to find out where they have been delivered to but no sign of them. DPD are taking no responsibility for it being wrongly delivered.

Comment

That’s crazy! Wtf is wrong with them?

Maybe Nintendo’s address bit had a house number section that didn’t get sent to DPD?

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Just wondering if the top one you linked to will be ok with the Switch in table top mode & if there is enough clearance to plug it in.
            Will look at the L-Shaped ones too just in case
            I tried the L-shaped one but the Switch couldn’t stay upright using its stand. If you buy a stand for it you should be fine, though. Nintendo makes their own, too.

Comment

Question, those ACA NeoGeo games are on offer right now and I was thinking of getting a 2-player shmup. The two I was looking at were ZED Blade and Aero Fighters 2. Which is considered the better out of these two? Also I should say that I'm not great at shmups.

Comment

They're both half price? You can get both! Only half the regret!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Question, those ACA NeoGeo games are on offer right now and I was thinking of getting a 2-player shmup. The two I was looking at were ZED Blade and Aero Fighters 2. Which is considered the better out of these two? Also I should say that I'm not great at shmups.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I bought Aero Fighters 2 for a couple of quid with those N-coins.
                  I like the look of this one more and the Nintendolife review is particularly glowing:

Comment

This completely passed over my head, but there's a port of Alien Isolation (plus all DLCs) incoming...the game looks good through the eyes of the Youtube trailer that has been released.

Comment

Whew, finished Astral Chain, impressions in the thread. tl;dr, looks amazing, everything else is a mix of good and mediocre.

Comment

Bubble Bobble

Comment

Goat Simulator: The GOATY is half price. I may bite at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            I'm tempted just for the original game but might wait for it to go on sale.

Comment

What's the latest on joycon drift these days? My niece is complaining about what I assume is drift especially when play Fortnite. If I get her a Pro controller will that sort the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                If I get her a Pro controller will that sort the issue?
                                Sending the joycon to Nintendo will sort it. But yes, the gyro in the Pro Controller is fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X