Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Sega Controllers!

Finally!

Wow a Bluetooth dc pad for og hardware is interesting. What's this firms track record like as 8bitdo are a bit crap

Comment

Where are the SMS pads?

Comment

In masochists corner where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
          Where are the SMS pads?
          In seriousness, if you needed one, you could use the Megadrive one I'm sure.

Comment

I'm in for a Bluetooth Saturn pad. Sounds great. A Dreamcast one would be usueful too.

But, man, I have WAY too many pads for various consoles in my house as it is...

Comment

A lot depends on the quality. The 3rd party Saturn pads I've tried have been terrible. If these are the same standard as the originals then I'm in. It certainly bets spending £150 on the first batch of official USB Saturn controllers off Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
                A lot depends on the quality. The 3rd party Saturn pads I've tried have been terrible. If these are the same standard as the originals then I'm in. It certainly bets spending £150 on the first batch of official USB Saturn controllers off Ebay.
                Yeah; I would actually buy a high-quality Saturn pad facsimile if I could use it on PC. It's useful for retro stuff and the Genesis Collection on Steam.

Comment

If the DC wireless one is good, I'll try to get two.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                    In masochists corner where they belong.
                    Ahh ok, right next to the MD dpads then.
                    Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    In seriousness, if you needed one, you could use the Megadrive one I'm sure.
                    No really, I prefer the MS pads to the MD. I owned an MS then moved on to the SNES. After the SNES I couldn't ever touch an MD pad.
                    I already have and could use my SNES adapter, or WiiU pro adapter, but I want the physical feeling of playing on an MS when I use an emulator.

Comment

Is there any news on stockists, release dates, prices? I was thinking of getting a Dreamconn so this could save me a pretty penny.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                        Is there any news on stockists, release dates, prices? I was thinking of getting a Dreamconn so this could save me a pretty penny.
                        Nothing yet. Really want the Saturn and MD pads though!

Comment

I'm curious as to whether the Saturn pads could be made to work on the DC? Best of both worlds...

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                            8bitdo are a bit crap
                            You think? I have the SFC pad for my SNES Mini and I felt it was indistinguishable from OG hardware in terms of responsiveness and tactile feel.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                              You think? I have the SFC pad for my SNES Mini and I felt it was indistinguishable from OG hardware in terms of responsiveness and tactile feel.
                              They may look very similar but the feel is very different. There was a tear down that showed how the contact pads under the dpad were created using a different method and I believe that is what was responsible for the cack handed SF2 combos as I was perfect on s proper pad. Try playing something diagnol heavy or uber response dependent and you may or may not notice it for yourself.

For me it was very obvious but then I'm the kind of nerd that can tell 10 times out of 10 whether a cool Coke was poured from a tin, plastic or glass container so ymmv.

Comment

Working...
                              X