No announcement yet.

Favourite Indy Vita games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yowser!! Some awesome looking stuff in that.

Comment

Quality showreel ... glad I kept hold of my Vita watching that.

Comment

It's amazing how the vita has just the type of games I went to play. Things that look old but play new along with uniqueness.

Does anyone have a vita tv? Are they any good or so the games look terrible on a big screen like the psp used to?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          I think I need another Vita.
          I believe most, if not all of those, are also headed to the Switch; so you're already covered.

Comment

Switch releases make no odds to me Dave, my niece wanted one so I gave mine away. It'll be the last Nintendo system I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
              It's amazing how the vita has just the type of games I went to play. Things that look old but play new along with uniqueness.

Does anyone have a vita tv? Are they any good or so the games look terrible on a big screen like the psp used to?
              Problem with vita TV (I have one) is it seems that everything I want to play on it isn't compatible (for no good reason).

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Problem with vita TV (I have one) is it seems that everything I want to play on it isn't compatible (for no good reason).
                If you're still on firmware 3.60 you can go Henkaku and play everything on it. Some titles do require some meddling with system files and when i did I lost the ability to sync trophies (and 3.60 was the lastest firmware available), but otherwise it's a painless softmod.

Comment

Yeah, its not worth having without Henkaku as so many games are off limits for no reason but the hackers have tweaked anything, even camera games, to work on it. My main thing was how good the graphics look (or don't) on a big screen. But even then its not really something you need because I really like the form factor of the Vita and the instant on functionality makes it a joy to use when grinding in stuff like P4G.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                    Yeah, its not worth having without Henkaku as so many games are off limits for no reason but the hackers have tweaked anything, even camera games, to work on it. My main thing was how good the graphics look (or don't) on a big screen. But even then its not really something you need because I really like the form factor of the Vita and the instant on functionality makes it a joy to use when grinding in stuff like P4G.
                    The Vita TV renders at 720p, so a PS3 should be able to give you and idea on how pixellated things will look. On a 1440p 27" panel games don't look particularly bad, although 2D games like Hotaru No Nikki and 3D games with intricate textures do lose some punch.

Comment

720 is plenty of Ps, thanks.

Comment

I love my Vita TV. Played quite a few PS4 games to completion and TxK is great on it.

Comment

I might buy a Vita TV, as I no longer own a Vita but I have loads of games on my account (more PSP ones, really) from when I did own one.

The big problem for me is that it won't run iPlayer, Netflix and Crunchyroll. Has ths "henkaku" thing fixed that?

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            Iconoclasts is out next week on vita, looks like GOTY list material.

Thanks for this one [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION], been playing it all night. Story is garbage but the gameplay itself is excellent.

Comment

Luftrausers is bloomin' marvellous!!

Comment

Working...
                              X