Dark Souls Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Wtf. I thought that was the switch version.
    It does looks disappointing and has me torn as to pick it up or not. Really wanna experience the game with the new Dark Souls 3-style multiplayer template and online population, but the graphics look worse than the PS3 version.

Comment

The demo looked great to me. I’m just downloading the full game now. I’m moving tomorrow so I have to try and complete it tonight.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Still waiting to see if true but I've seen several reports on Era that the PC version at least currently suffers from a Save File loss glitch

Comment

Booted this up on PC today, and it crashed my whole computer the first time. 2nd time it worked fine, but it was getting confused as to what controller icons to give me. It would give me Playstation buttons, but everytime I pressed a button they would momentarily change back to xbox buttons. Also found it strange that you can only choose 60hz, nothing more, nothing less. Users on reddit reporting the game plays back at 1/3rd normal speed if played on a monitor that is less than 60hz. I know that's probably rare, but this is an old game that is supposed to be optimised for 2018. There is also rampant cheating going on still. Users still get "soft banned" like before, meaning if you pick up an item from a hacker, your account is flagged as a cheater on Froms servers, and you will only be matchmade with other "cheaters" Same thing happens if a hacker gets into your game and modifies your stats somehow. I've got the PS4 version coming tomorow and less than 2hours played on Steam so I may refund it.

Comment

Working...
          X