John Wick: Chapter Three - Parabellum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick: Chapter Three - Parabellum

The third film in the “John Wick” action series appears to be filming earlier than expected with That Hashtag Show reporting the film is slated to kick off filming March 1st in New York City ahead of further location shooting in Russia and Spain. That’s a little earlier than anticipated. Chad Stahelski has yet to […]

Filming looks to be starting earlier than planned on 01 March with Stahelski looking likely to return to helm the picture which is still being knocked around as the final entry
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-07-2018, 08:58.

Just saw JW2 and am pumped for the third one!

Comment

#johnwick3 #day2#chadstahelski #keanureeves #newyork #cinematography #film

First set pic from Chapter Three

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this. Part one was great but I thought part two was pretty ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Noir ish. I approve.

Comment

Halle Berry has signed on to the film

Comment

Yeah and Angelica Houston, whatever.

The big news is that also signed up are Mark Dacascos and Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from "The Raid" film franchise who will be assassins.

Laurence Fishburne and Ian McShane are among those set to return, while Mark Dacascos and Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from "The Raid" film franchise will be assassins.
              Last edited by QualityChimp; 22-05-2018, 17:14.

Comment

For my dream ending to Chapter 3, well, post credits actually, is having John Wick coming face to face, and subsequently teaming up with Robert McCall (Denzel Washington - The Equalizer).

Can you imagine the carnage!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                  For my dream ending to Chapter 3, well, post credits actually, is having John Wick coming face to face, and subsequently teaming up with Robert McCall (Denzel Washington - The Equalizer).

Can you imagine the carnage!
                  I watched The Equalizer the day before seeing John Wick at the cinema and although I enjoyed it, the difference in action was made more pronounced. The long takes of Wick turned the notion that shakycam makes action better.

Watch the first scene where he takes out the mobster again and you'll see he never connects a single blow.
                  It's all quick cuts between every single move.
                  Every. Single. Move.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Yeah and Angelica Houston, whatever.

Mark Dacascos

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                      I know man, right?

Also Mad Dog and The Assassin from The Raid series.

This is getting more like The Expendables than The Expendables!
                      Get Scott Adkins in there after he's finished on Ip Man 4, please!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I watched The Equalizer the day before seeing John Wick at the cinema and although I enjoyed it, the difference in action was made more pronounced. The long takes of Wick turned the notion that shakycam makes action better.

Watch the first scene where he takes out the mobster again and you'll see he never connects a single blow.
                        It's all quick cuts between every single move.
                        Every. Single. Move.

You’re coming across as tho’ Mr Wick could take Mr McCall.

Thats fighting talk sir. Outside now!

Comment

Heh!
                          I just found the action unconvincing when it cut before every single punch!

Edward Woodward never needed to rely on such camera trickery!

Comment

That clip is the only bit of the new equaliser I’ve ever seen. It was enough. John Wick on the other hand is awesome and I look forward to the third instalment.

Comment

Colin gets it!

The sequel wasn't as good as the first, but still good and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story concludes, especially with these badass screen fighters involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X