User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoris View Post
    I said it looked super nice!
    Calm down!

(hug)...shhhh...it's ok. It's ok....

Well Amazon are telling me this arrives tomorrow! As a massive fan of Last Guardian and only having played the first hour or so of this previously, I am excited!

Edit: Code for pre order items just landed in my inbox too. A "life sword", I believe.
    Last edited by cutmymilk; 06-02-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Mine's been dispatched from ShopTo today so I'll be starting it tomorrow evening. It'll be nice to play through this re-imagined old classic in parallel with other players to experience its majesty all over again.

Feels kind of weird to get excited about the re-release of an old title again but I think I can give this one a pass.

Got this yesterday from ShopTo but was only able to play it today and I noticed a few things that some of you might want to know about.

There's noticable screen tearing for me in some areas, mainly the temple. Playing on a PS4 Pro in Performance mode. The camera still has the permantly enabled auto correction on, so if you like the view, have fun holding onto the right analog stick the whole time. As soon as you let go it jolts back to eye level. This was in the original too but I'd actually put off playing the game for now if I knew the option to disable camera correction was going to be added later or something, it's really annoying. Also, the camera panning and the motion blur implementation are making me feel like I'm drunk lol. You can disable motion blur but it doesn't seem to help much. And Agro still controls like a turd.

The camera filter options are pretty cool, there is one for Night. It doesn't seem like, oh just darken the image and call it Night, it actually feels like you changed the time of day. There's a bunch more, but Night stood out for me as the coolest.

I owned it but never got around to playing back in the day and I opted for a digital download and for me it looks beautiful

Playing it through the projector I bought from Colin and its running at 1080p / 60HZ

Looks incredible to me, I don't have a PS4 pro or 4K so not bothered

Quote Originally Posted by buster_broon View Post
    I owned it but never got around to playing back in the day and I opted for a digital download and for me it looks beautiful

Playing it through the projector I bought from Colin and its running at 1080p / 60HZ

Looks incredible to me, I don't have a PS4 pro or 4K so not bothered
    @buster_broon You're back?!??!!!!?!!!

I've always been here mwah mwah, just don't own much these days

God of war is coming soon so expect loads of posts haha

Loads of thread I like to read like the movie thread

This. Is. Stunning!!

Sony 1st party games look to be off to a strong start again this year.