User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Initial D: Extreme Stage

The menu music in the tune-up section, awesome.

The soundtrack to Jewel Master on the MD made me play the game a whole lot more than I should've done, mediocre game but a stormer of a prog-jazz OST.

And that Spidey SNES game with Tim Follin music. And both the C64 and Amiga versions of Ghouls N' Ghosts. Both pretty underwhelming but once again saved by ace Tim Follin choonage.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzFunk View Post
    And that Spidey SNES game with Tim Follin music. And both the C64 and Amiga versions of Ghouls N' Ghosts. Both pretty underwhelming but once again saved by ace Tim Follin choonage.
    Top shout. Spiderman and the X-Men was a decent enough game if you persevered, but the music was *amazing*.

Witness:

Yeah, it was very Euro and the graphics were awkward but it was so damn tough!!! I played it loads but could never quite complete it, I bet it's dated badly now though...bar the awesome choonz!!!!!!

And I forgot. GTAV.

It was good but the Tangerine Score felt too intensely beautiful for a game that in the end felt very limited and not quite as deeeeeep as those exquisite soundscapes them Germans were cooking up.

Yeah, the Tangerine Dream stuff that kicks off in random, ad hoc stand offs with police is just absolutely brilliant.

You know what time it is.

That early-on mission where Franklin and Lamar check out the garages...that choon has never left my head since I first heard it in 2013, it's sublime, it's beautiful incidental music that totally steals the show.

Perfect Dark Zero. Most of the soundtrack has aged quite badly, but a few tunes still stand out.

The first game's music is still ahead of its time (2023).

Last edited by dataDave; 27-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Oh yeah, kind of linked: Nearly all of the Barry-era Bond soundtracks.