Sold Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Out

Paypal gifts preferred, but I can take cheques or BT if you want, open to offers, please PM me, cheers!

Sold

Rhythm Tengoku - £18 to honeymustard
    Zelda Minish Cap - £8 to Asylum
    Cybernator - £5 to acidbearboy
    F-Zero Maximum Velocity - £5 to Zaki Matar
    Metroid Fusion - £15 to Zaki Matar
    Metroid Zero Mission - £10 to Zaki Matar
    Advance Wars - £12 to Zaki Matar
    Metroid - NES Classics (slightly damaged box) - £5 to Zaki Matar
    Astro Boy - £12 to losersclub
    Gunstar Future Heroes - £6 to losersclub
    Gradius Generation - Konami Classics version - £8 to Grapple Convoy
    Mario Kart Super Circuit - £8 to losersclub
    Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - £12 to MiG
    Mawaru Made In Wario (Warioware Twisted) - £13 to MiG
    Mario Vs Donkey Kong - £7 to sicpuppy
    Wario Ware Inc - £5 to sicpuppy
    Dishonoured - £22 sold elsewhere
    DSi console (PAL), black, boxed with charger and in great condition - £30 to Rider_on_the_Storm
    Gamecube unboxed modem - £10 to muddy
    The Wonderful 101 (PAL), great, as new condition - £25 to Strider
    Punch-Out!! PAL Wii, disc and manual are like new, box is good - £6 to badbear118
    Kid Icarus: Uprising PAL 3DS - No big box or stand thingy, but does come with 12 AR cards and is in great condition - £12 to gordon
    Super Paper Mario PAL Wii, disc and manual are in very good condition, box has a slight dent on the back but otherwise good - £6 to losers club
    Killer 7 - pre order promo dvd with a trance music / visuals mix, plus 3 trailers - great condition - JPN - £15 to Fuse
    Mean Machines Sega - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Mega Preview Video - £5 to Katsujinken
    Mean Machines Sega - Mega CD Preview Tape - £5 to Katsujinken
    Nintendo Magazine System - Exlusive! Street Fighter II Player's Guide Video - £5 to Katsujinken
    Gradius V - dvd with developer interviews, game footage and images of enemy models etc for each of the levels - great condition - JPN - £15 to Katsujinken
    Final Fantasy VII Collectible Edition Ban Dai Figures - sold elsewhere
    Goldeneye 007 (PAL) - disc like new, box very good, manual like new - £4.50 to Superking
    Famitsu with Biohazard 4 Demo and DVD - really good condition, apart from slight bend in magazine - see photos - £20 to Tetsuo
    Gradius V (PAL) - Boxed with manual, both in decent condition, the disc is scratched quite badly but it does play, (I've played it a lot), just selling as I want a cleaner replacement - £5 to QualityChimp
    Fallout 3 - Game Of The Year Edition (PAL) - Boxed with manual, both in great condition, disc 1 has a few scratches and marks, disc 2 is much better but not perfect - £5 to QualityChimp
    P.N.03 (PAL) - Boxed with manual, in great condition - disc has a few dots and marks but is in pretty good condition really. Bought from someone on here (can't remember who), so it's got the BD seal of approval - £7 to Lebowski
    1080 Snowboarding (PAL) - cart only - £2.00 to Lebowski
    Gitaroo Man (PAL) - Box and manual very good, disc isn't great, has quite a few scratches but works fine and I've seen worse - £5 to amaan
    We Love Katamari - a few light scratches on the disc, plays fine, manual's very good condition, box is also pretty good - £8 to amaan
    Kirby's Adventure Wii - Boxed with manual, all in good condition, although the disc has two or three light surface scratches - £20 to traps
    Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack - disc like new, box very good - £5 to the trooper
    Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor PS4 - Disc like new, box pretty good - £10 to Howiee
    Hyrule Warriors - WiiU PAL - Like New - £20 to buster_broon
    Okamiden DS (US) - ?8 to speedlolita
    Japanese DS Lite Black - In decent condition, just a few very light marks on the screen, but quite a few more on the outside. The GBA slot was really sticky when I got it, like coffee had been spilled in it or something. I cleaned it up as best I could and the games work fine, but there's still a little bit of stickiness to it which could probably be removed completely with more cleaning. System only, no charging cable - £7 posted
    Metroid : Samus Returns - like new - £18 posted (was 22) to MARIUS
    Puyo Puyo Tetris - like new - £16 posted (was 20) to MARIUS
    Spider-Man - PS4 - Like new £23 to Jamie
    Luigi's Mansion 3, like new, £28 to Zaki
    Sackboy A Big Adventure PS5 - £25 posted (WAS 30) - Disc Like New, box is a bit damaged (half of the plastic bit inside at the top where the inlay rests is cracked off, and there's a crack near the bottom of the spine) to Rubix78
    The Last of Us: Part II - £12 posted - like new to Jamie
    Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart - £50 posted (was £53) - Like new to RuBiQ
    Metroid Dread (with poster and keyring, if you want them) - £35 posted to fishbowlhead
    God of War Ragnarok - like new - PS5 - £25 posted to 112

Last edited by Lurch; 31-07-2023, 08:13.

Added New Mario Bros U and reduced Silent hill to £20 (was £22)

Comment

DS Lite added

Comment

Shadow Of The Colossus PS4 added

Comment

DS down to £7 posted (WAS £12.50 )

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch View Post
            DS down to £7 posted (WAS £12.50 )
            ok i'll add your DS to my family as i need everyday playing DS backups

send me a pm i have PP waiting

Comment

Added these two

3DS
              Metroid : Samus Returns - like new - £22 posted

Switch
              Puyo Puyo Tetris - like new - £20 posted

Comment

Metroid : Samus Returns - like new - £18 posted (was 22)
                Puyo Puyo Tetris - like new - £16 posted (was 20)

Comment

I'd like to take Metroid, by cheque, but it would take a few extra days to arrive (posted from Japan). You could post it to my UK address though.

I'll throw in two quid for the inconvenience.

Does that sound OK?

Comment

In fact, I'll take both if you'll accept my offer.

Comment

Hi mate, yeah sounds good, I'll pm you ��

Comment

Added Far point for PSVR, in like new condition - £17 delivered

Comment

Far point reduced to £15 delivered (WAS £17)

Comment

Added Dragon Quest XI - PS4 - Like new condition - £20 delivered

Comment

Dragon Quest XI reduced to £17 delivered (WAS £20)

Comment

Working...
                              X