User Tag List

PS3 60GB Console, PS2 and PS3 Games

Hi all, have the following for sale. Prices include postage, PPG payment method please.

• PS3 60GB UK PAL Console - 60 (probably via Collect Plus courier as it's heavy)

I was going to keep this but currently it's sitting unused and I need to downsize a bit before moving. It's an original UK fat model with backwards compatibility for PS2 titles. Unboxed, comes with power/hdmi/controller charge lead, plus a sixaxis controller (not a DS3, it has no rumble). I opened the console carefully last year to clean out any dust and replace the thermal paste on the CPU/GPU heatspreaders (with Arctic Cooling MX4). I did this as a preventative measure as the paste Sony used is known to deteriorate as it ages and cause overheating. I didn't feel the need to 'delid' them (I didn't have the tools or bravery to attempt it anyway!). In great condition overall, running firmware 4.82, has been factory reset and wiped.

• Ecco the Dolphin - UK PAL PS2, boxed and complete - 4 2.50
    • Shadow of Memories - UK PAL PS2, boxed and complete - 4 2.50
    • Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King - UK PAL PS2 (promo copy so no manual), boxed with inlay - 10 8
    • Heavy Rain - UK PAL PS3, boxed and complete - 5 4 2.50
    • The Last of Us - UK PAL PS3, new and sealed - 10 8

Thanks for looking.

*Sold items*

PSone UK PAL console (modded for region free) - 15 - Please note this is the bare console only, nothing else included. Not sure what chip was fitted however it isn't a stealth one, therefore won't work with certain anti-mod games such as Dino Crisis. Otherwise works great and is in good, clean condition. *SOLD to dvdx2*

Grandia (UK PAL PS1) - 10 - Ubisoft re-release (with a blue border on the cover). Condition is good overall, however manual a little tatty and case has some minor damage on the right side corners. *SOLD to amaan*
    Last edited by Hohum; Yesterday at 02:40 PM.

I'll take Grandia, could you PM me payment details.

Sure, although I can't PM you as your inbox is full. Let me know when you've made space and I'll send over details, thanks.

Updated thread and title with a few games. All are complete and in good condition.

Added 60GB PS3 and The Last of Us. Reduced Dragon Quest and Heavy Rain.

Reduced Ecco, Shadow of Memories, Heavy Rain and The Last of Us.